9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,686 Posts
Welcome to the site. Honest question...do you really think the H series is better than the B series?

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
I would say H series swap is better than a B series swap. But if it is not a swap then forsure I would choose a B Series.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I think for a swap I'd actually take the B series. The H series is a lot heavier, on the other hand you usually can get a little more torque out of the H. Idk, tough one.

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
I think for a swap I'd actually take the B series. The H series is a lot heavier, on the other hand you usually can get a little more torque out of the H. Idk, tough one.
I agree with you...

From swapping, a B-Series is alot eaiser to swap into the older civics. H-Series is heavier but from the gains, H-Series puts out better numbers.

One of the best street races I've seen years ago was a built street CRX with a H22A swap on street slicks killing so many Mustang 5.0, Supra Turbos, RX-7s, etc. Until an old dude in his late 50's to early 60's came out with his 240Z LS1 swap and tore the CRX like nothing. 2nd race the 240z gave the CRX a handicap of 3 cars and still killed the CRX 3 cars until the cops came...hehehe...

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
LoL...I apologize for killing OP's new member thread...It's changed to H series vs B series.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts