9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if I'm allowed, but I'm pretty excited. Got the keys to my new shop today. Currently we'll be open by appointment only until the Dynojet is installed. We are a full service shop, fab work, tuning, installs, swaps, obd2 diagnostics on your wifes car, you name it we can do it.

The name is Central NC Speedshop

www.facebook.com/cncspeedshop

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no, the guy that owns the shop used to race late model stock cars. He got out of it 2 years ago and the shops just been sitting. We have a mill, lathe, welders, and all sorts of sheet metal equipment. With any luck the dyno will be here by the end of the month.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Are you going to have a opening event? I'd love to come by and say hi. Didn't you used to do some Honda tuning on the dyno at Carolina Auto Masters in Durham? I used to work there.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, thats me. I still use the dyno at CAM on a regular basis.. at least until my dyno is installed.

I wont be fully open until the dyno is here and running. I'm still working full time at the Dealership. I'm in the shop all day on mondays and I have a guy working with me who's in the shop most days.

·
Registered
571 Posts
That's cool :) Well I might come out when the dyno is all installed. I know you've always been running around relying on other peoples equipment and shops, I'm sure it will be nice to be able to do your own thing!

·
Registered
169 Posts
So what happened to your shop? The facebook page and your phone number don't work now and they did a month ago. The shop I wanted to get a tune at lied to me and pissed me off so I was looking for someone else near Raleigh and you were the only one. However there are reviews of your shop stealing parts and money so idk what to do even if you answer jdogg but an answer would be nice.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've all but closed down the retail side, I'm now doing mostly private label manufacturing and product development. I do still have the dyno and do some tuning occasionally but its not the main business. shoot me an email j.wadsworth.nc at gmail dot com There still arent many people in the area that know squat about making 2012+ SI fast. I'd be glad to point you in the right direction.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hoping I'm not late! Looking to get tunes done on my '13 EX, might have to shoot you an email.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts