9th Gen Civic Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
I Need A Vacation
13,263 Posts
I test drove a brand new v6 mustang (one of the ones with 305 hp), and they have a better quarter mile time than our cars but man do they feel fat and slow just driving it around. The visibility in the thing is piss poor too. I mean the visibility in all cars is pretty bad compared to my titan, but compared to the civic I could barely see out of that thing.
I actually find the visibility out of my 13' Si sedan pretty good, alot better then I expected.
The only thing that hampers visibility is the trunk spoiler that runs right across the middle of the line of vision whenever you have to look back. The worse is when backing up, I know there is a backup camera but I'm old school and do it using my mirrors and looking back.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I had a 2011 Mustang with the new V6 6-speed manual before I bought this car. It's a pretty fast car. But it did feel a bit heavy and the back end would just choose to kick out when it felt like it. The Si is much more comfortable and just a better place to be. And I don't street race at all. Seeing kids swerving around the freeway going 40 MPH faster than traffic makes me nervous. I need my license for my job and have to report any citations I get. I bought my car to enjoy twisty back-roads on the weekends, which it is perfect for. Not to show angry kids how fast it is :/

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
I actually find the visibility out of my 13' Si sedan pretty good, alot better then I expected.
The only thing that hampers visibility is the trunk spoiler that runs right across the middle of the line of vision whenever you have to look back. The worse is when backing up, I know there is a backup camera but I'm old school and do it using my mirrors and looking back.
Yeah I don't trust my camera for squat ha ha I always use mirrors and over shoulders =D

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
I Need A Vacation
13,263 Posts
Yeah I don't trust my camera for squat ha ha I always use mirrors and over shoulders =D

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I'll probably start to use the backup camera more once I get use it and begin to trust it but definitely not for the time being.
Also, when it rains the backup camera is useless cause all your going to see is water droplets on the screen, found that out this morning.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts