9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, just bought a 2015 SI and was wondering if anyone could make any suggestions or bestow knowledge on me.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Any specific kind of knowledge are you looking for? This forum has thousands of pages of information on this car, to try to summarize that all in a single reply would be challenging.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just looking for some basic information like is there anything about the car I should know that isn’t obvious or something that should be changed from stock. I bought it from a Nissan dealership at 55K miles and just want to double check things.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,185 Posts
Welcome to 9th gen.

These cars, all models, work extremely well the way are built and really need nothing. Most people who do modifications do them out of desire.

That being said, I will echo Squidward's comment. When I joined I read through the forum at my leisure. Lots of fascinating stuff.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Welcome! Post up a pic of the ride. Toooooons of info here. Read thru the DIY sections and such.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Welcome to the boards. Like everyone else said, there is a lot and I mean a lot of information buried here. Start clicking.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts