9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys i have a 2013 Si, (also have a 2009 Si sedan) both white;
i,m buying a front lip and some side skirts for my 2013 but im looking for rear lips
if anyone can guide me or send some links will be nice!
civic 2013 is currently stock; looking to upgrade the air filter and then ths exhaust

i bought it with the clutch damaged (tranny took water) fortunatly the tranny just needed an oil change
so im gonna get the clutch kit replaced; will be reading the forum for ideas on the clutch; this will be a street car not race
so not looking for a racing clutch.

as soon as i get the car cleaned (needs a detail URGENTTTTT) will post some pictures, will try first cleaning it myself and then get it detailed

car audio is one of my specialties, so definitely going to upgrade the system once i get it fixed and detailed. (does not have the Navi system)

regards,

Gabe (GOOFY)

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,390 Posts
Welcome to 9th gen, Gabe.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Welcome man. Good luck on that clutch getting ready to do that as well except im going with stage 3 comp. I also just installed the aeroflow dynamics side skirt extensions and love how they look . Gonna be installing front lip with the support rods here in next few days .post pics when i get it all completed.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well some good news and bad ones too
So the clutch actually was stuck and it came loose during transport and is working fine, so no need to change it, not i had to change the main fuse, radiator and the 2 fans, the ac compressor has a noise and i think and mostly sure it is the ac clutch, i have a deal on a compressor that is actually cheaper than the clutch so i may get that one tomorrow.

Now the spoiler i gave it to a friend and bought the type R style one, also bought side skirts, rear window spoiler and a front lip, led lights for the headlights, fogs and the entire interior, going to put dynamat or some alike sound deadener on the floor, also got eibach springs model 48840

Getting some other stuff and saving to see if i get everything installed bu the end of the month.

Once all i done will post some pictures.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Well some good news and bad ones too
So the clutch actually was stuck and it came loose during transport and is working fine, so no need to change it, not i had to change the main fuse, radiator and the 2 fans, the ac compressor has a noise and i think and mostly sure it is the ac clutch, i have a deal on a compressor that is actually cheaper than the clutch so i may get that one tomorrow.

Now the spoiler i gave it to a friend and bought the type R style one, also bought side skirts, rear window spoiler and a front lip, led lights for the headlights, fogs and the entire interior, going to put dynamat or some alike sound deadener on the floor, also got eibach springs model 48840

Getting some other stuff and saving to see if i get everything installed bu the end of the month.

Once all i done will post some pictures.
Good to hear you're making progress. In for pictures once you get it all on. What kind of skirts and lip did you get?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi thanks the sideskirts are mugen style and the lip said ikon style on he description, its kind simple but looks good and it ads a little touch to the front, could not find a rear lip so i pirchase a F1 stle of led (triangle one) and will try to fit it in the middle of the black lower plastic on the rear bumper

Regards,

Gabe

1 - 11 of 11 Posts