9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saying hello to the community . New to the hole Honda and si thing . Only have had a couple of 2nd gen rx7 s and a 4runner . So hope to have fun with my new 4 banger and fwd. I live in north Florida and would love to go to a big Honda meet . So hit me up . Hope all have great week .

Sent from my ADR6300 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
August 2012 FB2/FG3 ROTM Winner
2,264 Posts
congrats! welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sold my si

Loved my si but needed a truck/suv.bought an 4x4 FJ crusier . Before my si I had a 98 4runner that lasted me 250,000 and still was perfect when I sold it . I just wanted to say good bye and thanks to the great people on the fourm . I have a couple things to sell once I have time to post at for sale section that I'm willing to sell at a great price to this fourm . I hope everyone was a great time with their si ' s .

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
I just got a email from my dealer saying I could get a 13 si for the same exact payment as I have now? Wow, what about all the moneyI've spent on payments so far? My response was sure a 13 blue with nav and summer tires along with HFP suspension and you got a deal, I'm holding my breath...

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
The only reason I would do it ( I know they won't give me the nav and HFP ) would be to get the road noise lower and blue which is what I wish I would have bought in the first place,without nav there is no way I would do it. I paid 4000 in payments and tint . I could remove all audio and silverstar lights and shift knob, but I can't see losing better equity next summer.im not one who makes many bad money decisions.to get rid of it with 5700 miles just doesn't justify blue and somewhat quieter ride and I really don't care about the dash, I like the 12 dash and I like the 12 rims more. If they won't do nav I'm just going to put a alpine nav and be done for now.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
The only reason I would do it ( I know they won't give me the nav and HFP ) would be to get the road noise lower and blue which is what I wish I would have bought in the first place,without nav there is no way I would do it. I paid 4000 in payments and tint . I could remove all audio and silverstar lights and shift knob, but I can't see losing better equity next summer.im not one who makes many bad money decisions.to get rid of it with 5700 miles just doesn't justify blue and somewhat quieter ride and I really don't care about the dash, I like the 12 dash and I like the 12 rims more. If they won't do nav I'm just going to put a alpine nav and be done for now.

I loved my si I like it better than the 13 . Fun to drive and great on gas . But need more offroad capable and space . All I had was tint and small parts on it so didn't lose my money .

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
^ you made a good decision,you got a vehicle you needed more, and it sounds like you are happy and that's cool. If / when I get the accord next year I will feel the same because I will end up getting what I really wanted in the first place but didn't want the payment.the better decision for me is to wait another 14 months and sell outright or get a good amount of trade equity to go towards the accord( if I even like the new ones) or there is a 13 left.im going to want a 6 speed so it may be a challenge.getting a 13 si coupe may still leave me wishing for more I'm afraid..

·
Aluminium Member
2,080 Posts
I understand the need... but it's still a bitter pill to swallow.
I guess in time the forum will be able to move on... but we'll never be the same.

An FJ cruiser? Couldn't even go with a Pilot? Ouch... cuts like a knife.

Good luck :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts