9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to introduce myself here. I have an FB6 Suburst Orange. It's got a MercRacing Supercharger Kit, you guys can find me on IG @reeses_cars and same on youtube. Whenever I have time to try to post some useful info.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,390 Posts
Welcome to 9th gen.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, white FG4 here. I have not added anything performance-wise.... yet! Still pretty much stock and always tryna learning new things haha. On my "near future" agenda, hoping to get an exhaust.

reply your ig handles so i can follow! :)

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hello, white FG4 here. I have not added anything performance-wise.... yet! Still pretty much stock and always tryna learning new things haha. On my "near future" agenda, hoping to get an exhaust.

reply your ig handles so i can follow! :)
Hi Destiny. My IG is @Reeses_Cars. Thanks for the follow! You'll be modding soon I'm sure.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,390 Posts
Welcome to 9th gen, cookie.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,390 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Whats up FG4 present. She is stock for now, but she has been lowered a little. All black except the wheels. They are stock but look nice after being lowered. She is tinted and waiting on Cold air intake, exhaust in the future, then a tune. Forgot how much I missed my old civic and a 6 speed.

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Whats up FG4 present. She is stock for now, but she has been lowered a little. All black except the wheels. They are stock but look nice after being lowered. She is tinted and waiting on Cold air intake, exhaust in the future, then a tune. Forgot how much I missed my old civic and a 6 speed. View attachment 491808
slick looking car! Welcome

1 - 19 of 19 Posts