9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone, I am Ryan, just bought my first Honda. It's a 2013 civic SI 4 door. Looking here to find help in a little to start doing little mods to it. History came from a 2008 cobalt ss and before that was a 2003 Subaru impreza and it was turbo aftermarket. But the si is becoming my favorite car by far. So I plan to do some work to it :)

edit : also I'm from Baltimore MD

Attachments

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Welcome. I'm new also, having bought my Si 2 days ago. I had a 2011 Honda Accord, but only for one year. This is my second Honda and I"m growing to really like Hondas. My wife is a Toyota family and I grew up mostly GM (I've owned a good half-dozen GM cars myself), but Honda has always been good and I think they're definitely paving a strong future path again with innovation and best-in-class cars... I think we'll see a lot happening with the Civic line-up in 2015, too, when Toyota releases a new Corolla with direct-injection, etc (I'm not a big direct-injection fan, so I'm happy to get in under the wire with a 2013 port injection motor!).

·
Registered
405 Posts
Welcome to both of you then! Honda's are great. We have 3 right now, 2012 Civic LX, 2012 Civic Si, and 2002 Odyssey EX. All are excellent.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Welcome to 9thgencivic

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Welcome! I'm sure you notice a huge difference in quality between your cobalt and the Si right?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
O yea lol every thing so far is a lot better lol and everything Chevy makes besides trucks fall apart quick, mine only had 60k miles and it was almost dead lol

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
O yea lol every thing so far is a lot better lol and everything Chevy makes besides trucks fall apart quick, mine only had 60k miles and it was almost dead lol
Haha!! Yeah, a friend of mine recently bought a 2006 cobalt, not SS though, and I thought "DAYUM, you'd think this car was 20 years old already!!"

·
Vanilla Ice is my hero!!!
539 Posts
Congrats on the new ride and welcome to the site!

·
I know who U R.
7,994 Posts
Welcome and enjoy the site.Got a question just type it into the search box chances are you will come up with an answer to what ever you are lookin for.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts