1993 eg hatch
1994 Acura legend coupe
2011 8th gen si (turbo)
2015 9th gen si(current)(supercharged)
Here to learn and help with my limited knowledge

·
Registered
663 Posts
Nice and welcome! Def look into MercRacing; they have upgraded parts for the CT kit.

Reactions: Espo_87

·
Registered
2015 civic si coupe CT supercharger
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice and welcome! Def look into MercRacing; they have upgraded parts for the CT kit.
Definitely have looked and emailed jose multiple times. I'm asking for one off parts(air to air manifold)so I understand that he wont have them in stock any time soon. Honestly dont want to buy a tvs and wait the 6m-1yr to receive it. Been thinking of switching to a PT with a t51r mod just because I wouldnt have to wait as long. But that would be in the near future if I decide to change up the setup. For now I just want to push the ct kit to the 350-380whp range. Still would need to port the blower and manifold to get there along with E85. As I'm sitting now I'm pushing 285whp 3.6 pulley non aftercooled with FBO.

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
Preciate it bro. Big fan of what you're doing with the merc SC. Been following your build. Rooting for you to break 450 with that kit from one 🇩🇴 to another.
Thanks man. It means a lot to have so many people backing us. This forum and the people I met in the past year have been a huge help.
I’m looking forward to see what’s next with your build.

if you have an IG lmk. It makes it easier to follow along.
🇩🇴 👊

·
Registered
2015 civic si coupe CT supercharger
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks man. It means a lot to have so many people backing us. This forum and the people I met in the past year have been a huge help.
I’m looking forward to see what’s next with your build.

if you have an IG lmk. It makes it easier to follow along.
🇩🇴 👊
Espo_87 for IG

·
Registered
663 Posts
Definitely have looked and emailed jose multiple times. I'm asking for one off parts(air to air manifold)so I understand that he wont have them in stock any time soon. Honestly dont want to buy a tvs and wait the 6m-1yr to receive it. Been thinking of switching to a PT with a t51r mod just because I wouldnt have to wait as long. But that would be in the near future if I decide to change up the setup. For now I just want to push the ct kit to the 350-380whp range. Still would need to port the blower and manifold to get there along with E85. As I'm sitting now I'm pushing 285whp 3.6 pulley non aftercooled with FBO.
Gotcha; understood. Keeps us all updated.

Reactions: Espo_87
1 - 12 of 12 Posts