1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
August 2012 FB2/FG3 ROTM Winner
2,264 Posts
congrats! welcome to 9thgencivic

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
Congrats on your new car! Tint the windows, plasti dip the emblems and get some custom wheels it'll look sweet.

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
Congrats, welcome to the forum.

First things first, pull that dealer emblem off the back :)

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
My dealership logo made it all the way to my home before being peeled. I told them not to waste their time putting it on even.

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
I was planning on lowering it just a little, 35's all around and add a JDM emblem
Welcome to the site and that will look great lowered. Too much snow for me to get too low and still be able to drive in the winter around here.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Welcome to the site. I remember my first car lol it was a station wagon! I'm moving up a little in the world now. Im on my 3rd civic and I've graduated to the Si. Def tint the windows, I had an 8th gen Lx black and it looked sharp with the windows done. Also black rims if you have the money. All black everythinggggg

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
welcome...nice ride

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
omggg I was suppose to get the SI but my parents didn't wanna pay for my insurance, you're sooo lucky that's like my dream car when I move out in a few years

·
Registered
641 Posts
omggg I was suppose to get the SI but my parents didn't wanna pay for my insurance, you're sooo lucky that's like my dream car when I move out in a few years
hahaha when I got my first Honda my parents wouldn't let me get the 2 door!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts