9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello World, I am new to 9thGenCivic, but own a 2013 Civic Si (10th Gen, right?) I am not new to Honda as I have had my fair share of Honda's in my life. Now, I am in a different stage and want to get back into the import scene and customizing my car to do magical things, on the track, that is. At one point (Late 90's) I used to own one of the fastest 1/4 mile, drag, non-DOT approved, Forced Inducted, Honda Civic's and used to do time laps at Moroso Speed Way in West Palm Beach, FL. It was my favorite car. The 1992 White Honda Civic DX, Model (Do they even exist anymore? LOL) I completed stripped it down to the bare bones, if that, and reconstructed a race machine. At the time, I installed an Acura Integra LS Bottom end (for Torque) and installed an Integra Type GSR DOHC Head with a Turbonetics T04 boosting 10psi. All Internals were redone to include, Crank, Lightened Flywheel, 5 puck Stage 4 racing clutch, AEM Cams, 800CC Injectors, running AVGAS or Higher than 93 Octane fuel, MSD Coils, Mickey Thompson Tires, you name it, I had it. Now I am coming back to build another machine, but this time, she will be a sleeper that will be fully DOT approved and would like to be my daily driver, since after all, I bought a fun car to drive so I might as well put her to work.

Reactions: Digger

·
Registered
464 Posts
Welcome to the forum, there are a couple of threads on here for us South Floridians....

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Raspy is a bad thing?
4,535 Posts
Welcome ElPhunkete...any pics of the '92 DX monster? I would love to see it!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
@jtso2012 - Unfortunately my ex-wife destroyed all my photos/property during our bitter divorce back in 2008. I wish I had pics, it's a faint memory that I will soon replace with my new 2013...

ImageUploadedByAG Free1364266373.544142.jpg

ImageUploadedByAG Free1364266390.545103.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Reactions: jtsi2012 and Digger

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
@SSR - Thanks for all the welcomes... It sure feels great to be loved by a community that has one blood...Honda

ImageUploadedByAG Free1364944799.551662.jpg

Mine is on the right... I love the aggressive front end...

So Sexyyyy!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

Reactions: Digger

·
Vanilla Ice is my hero!!!
539 Posts
Welcome and enjoy the new ride!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts