9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, my name is Dennis. I own a 2010 Honda Fit Sport atm, but come spring I will be biting the bullet on a Civic Si sedan. I don't wanna put it through a winter, and it allows me to save up a generous down payment. Can't wait to say that I own one :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I said Si Sedan in my original post haha, but no problem. On the other hand I can't decide on color. Probably Taffeta white or Dyno blue.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's going to seem like a loooooong winter!
You ain't lying. I'm really really tempted to get it now, but the salt around here is murder. Come spring I'll have enough saved to get the front end filmed, and the under side coated :)

·
Registered
221 Posts
I have no experience with bad weather being from California, but there's no way I'd be able to wait that long for something I want. Good luck man, I hope the waiting doesn't get to you.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I have no experience with bad weather being from California, but there's no way I'd be able to wait that long for something I want. Good luck man, I hope the waiting doesn't get to you.
Welcome and at least you got a decent car to hold you over to you get your si.

·
Registered
296 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
348 Posts
Go ahead and get one...be like the cool kids!! LOL It will be in the weather eventually!! Sad face...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts