9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is dedicated to setting up future meets for the NJ crew, or anyone in the surrounding area who is able to make the local meet. We had a small turn out this time around but, it was expected for a first time meet. Hopefully we can get a new date and time posted so we can all meet again. Post here what days and times is preferable and we can come to an agreement to set up future meets.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Perhaps a monthly meet on Sunday afternoons would work for everyone. If necessary to gather interest we can pick a south, central, and north location for different months. The Quakerbridge Mall worked out well today. When the weather is nicer, we can do weekly or bi weekly meets if enough people are interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes it was nice to meet everyone. April is right around the corner, what date should be established for the next meet. Once date is established we can do a roll call of whose coming.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Wish I was there. Hopefully Aprils will be a better time to go. Let's do the next one at Menlo Woodbridge or Bridgewater. Right now I am still restricted to less than 3 hours driving a day

·
Banned
2,669 Posts
This is an open car club as long as your name isn't DWils anyone is welcome to join! :)

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
How does Sunday April 19th around 1PM work for everyone? Quakerbridge worked out well, but we can also do Bridgewater to hopefully get more people from the north or we can go a little further south and do Cherry Hill and hopefully get more people from the Philly area. Everyone post what works for them so we can hopefully get a larger turnout.

Any location works for me.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I am out for all the meets. I feel as if a post was addressed to me. I better show up? Funny how the post was deleted. Rude people on here. Sorry some people have a life and family. I am on doctors orders that I can drive no longer than 3 hours a day. Due to a work injury. Thank you very much.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I don't think any post was specified at one person, although I remember the post you were talking about. It was because 15+ people committed to going and only 7 or 8 of us showed up lol so it was sarcasm as far as I could tell. None of us are rude or bad people.

·
Registered
732 Posts
^^I agree. I lived and work all over this beautiful country. Jersey is the sarcasm capital of the world. I actually missed it when I was away.

I'm sure it was not aimed at one person.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts