9th Gen Civic Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
June 2012 K24Z7 ROTM Winner
198 Posts
no problem, what part of MD you from? good to see some MD'ers around here...cars.com really helped me find my si sedan, Criswell Honda really gave me a good deal too..

·
Registered
249 Posts
Was that for a Civic Si? I'm in Ottawa as well. Bought my EX-L from Ottawa Honda last year.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
47 Posts
I didn't "order" mine per se, but I put a 2 month deposit in on one.

I went to buy one on Dec.30, and they didn't have any manual LX coupe's in Western Canada, and none were on the delivery list... at all. They kept trying to push me into an auto, but I'm not paying $1200 extra for something I don't need FFS. So I put a deposit down (so I could get the rates/$1000 deal from Dec.), and had it in writing that if they can't get me a manual LX coupe in any colour except black (too much washing in winter, lol), by Feb.29, I get my deposit back.

It took a month, but they just called me a week ago to tell me they found a blue one, and it'll be delivered in the next couple of weeks.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Have to appreciate the fact that Honda doesn't show any favoritism to its employees. Does suck for you though. I kind of fell into mine (PMM Si sedan) the week after Christmas. It is a GREAT ride. Thank you for the dedication on the assembly line.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I waited roughly 3 weeks for my Si coupe (ordered it the first week of January, got it about 2 weeks ago) in New Brunswick, Canada. They had 6 non-Si coupes on the lot, only reason I had to wait was because I wanted the Si.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts