9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
August 2012 FB2/FG3 ROTM Winner
2,264 Posts
Have them on for my fogs since January or beginning of Feb. 2012, till now still working fine! still have the yellow color i like :) tbh looks better then the actual 3000k hid kit..

·
Registered
947 Posts
Nokya hyper yellows are definitely a good choice! I love mine. If I can get a good picture soon I'll post it up on here to give you a good idea

·
Registered
212 Posts
Yea, I've heard awesome things about them. And everyone posting about them now makes me want them to get here that much sooner.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
Ha just a little bump to increase your hype to get them in!!! I did the hyper yellow fogs and Arctic white lows.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

Attachments

·
Hola
3,746 Posts
Ha just a little bump to increase your hype to get them in!!! I did the hyper yellow fogs and Arctic white lows.

Do the arctic white lows reflect blue in the headlights when off like the nokya yellow highs do?

FG3 SQUAD MEMBER #5

·
Registered
212 Posts
Yea they do but only when your at eye level with the headlight because the bulb itself is covered with that reflector thing. I've got super dot white for lows and it's like an Ice blue tint where the drl highs are.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Any more pics of the Hyper Yellow Fogs and drl's? I also just bought nokya hyper yellow DRL and Fogs.....

1 - 20 of 45 Posts