9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FACEBOOK GROUP:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/BayAreaCivics/

Meet is on! If you can make it, please check in. I'd LOVE to check out some 9th gen SI's :eek3dancesmiley:.

DATE:
Wednesday 4/24/13

TIME:
~7pm to whenever

PLACE:
Starbucks @ McCarthy Ranch
127 Ranch Dr
Milpitas, CA 95035

CHECK IN LIST:
1. Coconut
2. Buddah (maybe)
3. jliu1234
4. V1nsanity
5. t.azim
6. inno90 (maybe)
7. shiftintolife
8. san91101
9. sayswai
10. ballout (maybe)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Consider me a maybe depending on the day, haha. Would be definitely cool to connect with a few other 9th owners. One possible other area i've seen a few others congregate is Tapioca Express near the Union City bart? Tapioca Express - Union City, CA

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just need a few more people. Are you guys ok with meeting up on lets say a Mon, Tues or Wed?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Consider me down for any meet up's after April 23rd. That's when I get back to the country. I've been anxious to meet other bay area members! No place like the bay!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We definitely have enough people interested so I'm thinking meeting up sometime next week. Is Wednesday ~7pm good for you guys?

·
Registered
149 Posts
If possible, could it be on Wednesday the 24th instead of the 17th? I won't be back in the country for the 17th. If not, it's okay I don't mind. I will just make the next one.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Thanks! I'm extremely excited about this! Yea I agree, we should get a FB going, and probably message all of the people who originally signed up to make sure they saw the date.

·
Registered
516 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Yes everybody please join the group! It will serve as the official Bay Area 9th Gen civic group! The event is already on the group so please join!

1 - 20 of 79 Posts