9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Blues Clues
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Calling all 9thGens from NorCal & the Bay Area!

our first official meet will take place on:

Saturday, May 26th, 2012(memorial day weekend)
from 5:30pm till the sun goes down
@Treasure Island, Avenue of the Palms
come whenever you can, leave whenever you want.

we don't have a designated spot so just cruise down the strip till you see a parked 9thgen. it's not a particular long avenue.

Si or hybrid, bonestock or modifed, automatic or manual, we don't care. if you're 9thGen, then we want to hear from you.

tell your friends! all are welcome, not just 9thgens. hopefully we will have a good turnout with a decent amount of people.

Untitled.jpg Untitled1.jpg
very beautiful place, especially for a photoshoot. have those cameras ready if you want some:coolpics:

questions? comments?
let me know if you can make it, leave a post below!

remember to check this thread often for additional updates!

------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE(05/01/2012):

special thanks to 9th civic.com for being an official sponsor of this event!

1.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE(05/09/2012):

flyer requested, available for print and distribution.

flyer.jpg

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
nice place...I'm pretty sure I'll be busy on that day, but if not, I'll drop by...

·
Registered
185 Posts
Cool to see a date set Yum! I might be able to make it but may have non 9th's tagging along if i do...

·
Blues Clues
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yup, there's been a lot of talk about this meet but it didn't seem to go anywhere so i decided to set it up myself since i spend a lot of time up in the bay area.

i think i mentioned somewhere that all others were welcomed. either way, the more the merrier!

·
Registered
185 Posts
yup, there's been a lot of talk about this meet but it didn't seem to go anywhere so i decided to set it up myself since i spend a lot of time up in the bay area.

i think i mentioned somewhere that all others were welcomed. either way, the more the merrier!
Yeah saw that thread floundering. All it takes is a thread and someone to set a date.

LOL anyone reading don't forget weekly meets in santa cruz!

·
Blues Clues
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
that's right! Santa Cruz meet every Saturday @7pm, anyone in the area should definitely go.

this bay area/NorCal meet will be more of a special semiannual or quarterly meet. we have yet to decide.

·
Registered
17 Posts
there are a handful of 9th gens out here in San Jose State/ De Anza College. If we can get a flyer going im sure itll catch their attention if it only applies to 9th gens ;)

·
Blues Clues
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i actually have a friend in that department. i'll try and contact him and see if he can have something for me by tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 129 Posts