9th Gen Civic Forum banner

21 - 40 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
question....i kno i dont own one yet but can i come thru im about 40 mins away from the meet and would really like to get match some faces to ur names. if not its cool i can wait a few months till i get my 9thgen.

·
Blues Clues
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
nano, you're definitely welcomed to come out to our meet. although we're publicizing it as a 9thgen meet, it is open to the general public. i've even invited a few of my friends who don't even own 9thgens.

·
Registered
32 Posts
thanks man! yea i would love to go its ok reading about these cars on here but man do i want to see the DIYs first hand! cant wait. do we need to bring anything?

·
Registered
32 Posts
nerk looks like u r the first person imma talk to and as far as a toll goes ive been known to blow by a few of them lol. ill match whatever ur drinkin nerk wats ur poison?

·
Registered
185 Posts
as far as a toll goes ive been known to blow by a few of them lol.
I will have Jliu1234 lying in the road as a makeshift roadblock so please don't run him over also i will be armed with a slingshot Dennis the menace style.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Just want to do a roll call so we have a good idea of turn out If your going to make it post up!

So far we have...
Csnave
Nerk
Nano209
Romnel
scfast
jliu1234
billlaux
Bl4ckHack707
notsabrina
civicmugensi
VNX

·
Registered
72 Posts
im gonna have 1 or 2 buddies coming along. a teg and maybe a s13.
nerk looks like u r the first person imma talk to and as far as a toll goes ive been known to blow by a few of them lol. ill match whatever ur drinkin nerk wats ur poison?
lol I'm really only going to drink one six pack at most. I love IPA's from most brands and microbrews, but if the weather is hot then hefeweizens(unfiltered wheat ale). I absolutely can not tolerate any light beers/piss waters.

·
Registered
185 Posts
To the top we go! Next weekend guys...lets get a good Turnout!There will be some handouts.

21 - 40 of 129 Posts