9th Gen Civic Forum banner

41 - 60 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Are y'all really bringing beer?

Someone might as well bring a grill so we can buy some meat and have a party!

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Would love to be there, but I'm in LA lol

FB2 squad #17

·
Registered
69 Posts
By the way guys...

My beater 94 teal eg hatch was jacked last week from the San Jose Silver Creek area. If anyone has seen it, the plates are: 3HHR615, lowered on stock rims, cracked windshield, dent on the rear passenger quarter panel, a Product of San Jose sticker, and Golden State Warriors sticker on the rear window.

Keep a look out. F'ing thieves!
:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Alright guys Saturday is almost here looks like we will have a good turnout thanks for coming in advance! If anybody will be heading up 101 form San Jose and would like to meet at the In & out off rengstorff in mountain view around 3ish and roll up let me know.

·
Registered
185 Posts
This is shaping up nicely looks like we have 11 9th's confirmed (including joe A.K.A. Yum and I) Nice!

·
Registered
32 Posts
^^ com on bro we all learned in grade school sharing is caring!! haha yea ive decided to not bring just a six pack and bring enuf for a "few" to enjoy. but hey u get there late ur assd out!

·
Registered
32 Posts
bad news....wife has to work saturday and i could have swore the graduation party i have to attend on saturday was on Sunday. this sucks cant go sorry everyone. i will definitly make it to the next meet. hopefully not to far from now. my apologies....:(

·
Registered
185 Posts
That sucks...We can photoshop your car into the photos LOL.There will be another one...Meet should be bi yearly or quarterly depending on what Joe decides.

41 - 60 of 129 Posts