9th Gen Civic Forum banner

Northeast New England(MA/RI/NH) Meet/Tech/Chat

34K views 191 replies 69 participants last post by  jn2k108 
Hi Guys, I'm Russ. Im in Northern RI

Recently came into a 2014 si sedan. Just got her so shes basically stock. Anyone in the RI/MA/CT area feel free to hit me up Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Honda civic

Reactions: RujoKinJal
Hey Russ I'm Mike. Congrats and welcome to 9th gen.

Car looks great and nice color choice!! You looking to mod it in the future?

YES SIR lol Got a few ideas. Really want to lower it but the roads here suck so I know it will prob be more hassle than it is worth.

Where are you in RI? I am in the East Bay.

Anybody ever go the Patriot Place car shows right next to the stadium? They are every other Thursday all summer. All cars welcome. Usually over 1,000 cars there. My father collects classic cars so I go there quite often.

Jw if anyone attends, I'll keep a look out for any Si's

Anybody ever go the Patriot Place car shows right next to the stadium? They are every other Thursday all summer. All cars welcome. Usually over 1,000 cars there. My father collects classic cars so I go there quite often.

Jw if anyone attends, I'll keep a look out for any Si's
Ill be there this thursday. In either a giant purple bus, a red 70 'cuda or the civic

Id love to go but I have tickets to Zac Brown Band at Fenway. I am always looking for a show or meet though

Posted this last year but Ill say it again. I'm (usually) a usual at the car shows at Gillette Stadium that they hold every other thursday night throughout the summer. I dont always bring the civic but im usually there. Always TONS of cars if anyone is close enough.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.