9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys (and girls),

Some of you may remember me, some of you may not even know who I am. So to start things off, I'm Chris from New Hampshire. I own a PMM LX sedan with manual transmission. Before I decided to put all the stock parts back on the car I had quite a few things done to it. I'm not really sure why I did what I did, but I sure do regret it. So, I'm planning to redo everything that I had plus more. As of right now the only upgrade still on the car is the fog light kit. I also have the hood deflector that I plan to put back on once I buy more 3M tape. Below is a list of future mods, of course more things will be added upon the release of parts. Let's see if I can get a majority of it done before 8th Civic Fest on June 16th :eek3dancesmiley:

Interior:
400mm Broadway Mirror
Dome/Map LEDs
License Plate LEDs
Trunk LED
Trunk Lid Insulator
WeatherTech Rear Floor Liners

Exterior:
Nokya 7000k 9006
Nokya 2500k 9005
Nokya 2500k H11
Si Front Grille Upgrade
SpeedZone Motorsports Rear Roof Visor
OEM Deck Lid Spoiler

Engine:
Injen Cold Air Intake
S2CarbonWorks Heat Shield

Wheels/Tires:
06+ Si Wheels (for now)
Continental ExtremeContact DWS

Suspension:
H&R Sport Springs

A couple things I may or may not do: Tint and an exhaust system. I'm up in the air about tint. I find that it could be a waste of money for how much restriction we have here in NH - 35% on rear windows only. And the exhaust system, either a cat-back or axle-back. I also don't want a huge can on the back of my car as well as a high pitched scream. I'm looking for something subtle - perhaps an Si axle-back will be my choice.

Anyway, good to be back :dancingcoolsmiley:

·
Banned
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks good, nice job :thumb: After looking at your car, I think I'm going to go with a deck lid spoiler as well :)

·
Blues Clues
1,002 Posts
i always thought of eventually trading in my LX for something better too but seeing how much work i put in it, i probably won't be able to let it go. in the beginning i was going to keep it stock so it would still be dealership trade-in worthy but i couldn't help it lol

·
Banned
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When I bought this car I knew I'd keep it for a while. I may have become bored with modding the 9th gen due to the fact that my previous car was a boosted, heavily modded Eclipse GSX - so the 9th gen is blah compared to that lol. I can't resist though..modding is one hell of a drug :domokundance:

·
Blues Clues
1,002 Posts
yeah, there was more potential in my gsr integra but it was getting old and had a lot of problems. salvaged title and having being stolen once, i had to sell it. went with a family friendly a/t LX with no intention to mod...boy was i wrong LOL

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
hey there, you've been gone for a bit. welcome back.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts