9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Eibach suspension springs and components are engineered to meet the extreme requirements of racing, from the 245-mph Mulsanne straight of Le Mans to the fender-to-fender combat of the Daytona Motor Speedway.

The chassis of a street vehicle is designed to be built at a minimum cost, and suited for an "average driver". We enthusiasts, however, are anything but average. We know what we want from a vehicle. We want immediate response, reduced body roll, increased stability and enhanced cornering ability. And we want the look that comes with those characteristics---a lower, more muscular, more athletic stance.

The special skills of Eibach engineers are in the tuning of the individual components (springs, shocks and sway bars) to achieve the best possible harmony between the driver, the automobile and the road. As a driver you immediately feel more direct handling and greater predictability. Nose dive under braking is reduced, as well as excessive body roll in hard cornering. In any performance driving situation, tracking stability--and driver confidence--is greatly enhanced. Lowering your vehicle has one more additional benefit that we learned from all the race teams we work with and independent testing: reduced wind resistance. This allows for higher top speeds on the race track and better fuel efficiency on the street! See for yourself: check out how the average car or truck can be transformed with the installation of an Eibach suspension system.

Eibach regards Motorsports as the ideal proving ground. The experience we gain at the highest levels of racing is directly converted into the development of the highest-grade chassis components on the planet. And the enthusiasm created by the challenges of motorsports drives us to ever-higher performance---performance that you will enjoy every time you drive.

Made in Germany and the USA

4087.140 NOPI Number 591+7559
Pro-Kit (Performance Lowering Springs - Set of 4)
2012 - Coupe/Sedan - excluding Si/Hybrid
Coupe: Front: 1.2" / Rear: 1.0" - Sedan: Front: 1.0" / Rear: 0.7"

Above is the info in our internal system. Still on up load to the web. Eibach says it fits all models excluding Hybrid & Si. They have a different drop for the sedan or coupe.

We can now accept orders with shipment expected May 26. Sorry for all the confusion. The Eibach Press release didn't mention the Si was different.

List is $339.00
PM me for Best pricing

Si (4088.140) expected in June
Contact the salesmen below or PM me for our best deal on Eibach

·
Registered
70 Posts
I must be doing something wrong. Everytime I follow your link, I head to Civic and the year 2012 (both of them) and it says "Eibach does not offer any products for this model year". Are you just taking pre-orders at the moment?

·
Registered
209 Posts
only prokit available?what about sportline?

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Wooohoooo!

?

·
Registered
572 Posts
Can you explain to me how exactly you, as a third party vendor, have these springs in stock for our cars but Eibach does not even list them on their own site as available? It says in development. I'm skeptical of this. Go ahead and prove me wrong please.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Unless you're talking about the non si springs...you weren't very clear on that.

·
Registered
833 Posts
I just called and the guy i talked to couldn't find the p/n for the springs and said they were still showing as in development at eibach...ARRRGH!

·
Registered
572 Posts
I just called and the guy i talked to couldn't find the p/n for the springs and said they were still showing as in development at eibach...ARRRGH!
just as I thought. It's quite annoying that this thread was even started when its claim is false. Obviously everyone will click on it because we all want springs, but to be vague on whether they are for si or not, or even when they aren't even released yet, unbelievable. very uncouth

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Can you explain to me how exactly you, as a third party vendor, have these springs in stock for our cars but Eibach does not even list them on their own site as available? It says in development. I'm skeptical of this. Go ahead and prove me wrong please.
EIBACH, who we've been a distributor for about 20 years, sent me an email about them today. They usually don't do a press release if they are not available.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Ok so i called today and spoke to a guy in your sales department who had NO idea What was going on with that letter. really if there is no part number(he said) then how can they be ordered. Look we all would like to buy as much or more than you would like to sell. Give us the straight truth with price and availability and part number and a really good idea when the box will be at the door and you got my sale but i already tried once today and just got pissed off.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I got the info. I loaded it into our system. It takes overnight for the data to show up. If you got one of my salesmen before I put the data into the system, he couldn't see it either so he wouldn't know either. In the mornng - if the computer updates correctly, everything will be visible.

I had posted this info already. Maybe I just jumped the gun on my post.

·
Registered
709 Posts
I must be doing something wrong. Everytime I follow your link, I head to Civic and the year 2012 (both of them) and it says "Eibach does not offer any products for this model year". Are you just taking pre-orders at the moment?
Same here.

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
Registered
833 Posts
OK great so can we please address the rest of the questions i asked. are they going to be shipped as soon as the orders are placed. how long until i get them in my hot little hands and the part number (si coupe) and price please. pro kit

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)

Above is the info in our internal system. Still on up load to the web. Eibach says it fits all models excluding Hybrid & Si. They have a different drop for the sedan or coupe.

We can now accept orders with shipment expected May 26. Sory for all theconfusion. The Eibach elease didn't mention st Si was different.

List is $339.00
PM me for Best pricing

·
Registered
833 Posts

We can now accept orders with shipment expected May 26. Sory for all theconfusion. The Eibach elease didn't mention st Si was different.

List is $339.00
PM me for Best pricing

Nopiman i want to thank you for the clear and concise data and the fast response. we are looking forward to June and the release of the Si springs!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts