21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
Thank man! And yes you'd be surprised the amount of time I spend between the submission and voting threads hahaha
i wouldnt...lol...takes up a ton of time...i was happy that u wanted to take over.... :)

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
i wouldnt...lol...takes up a ton of time...i was happy that u wanted to take over.... :)
Part of the team bro! We share the load :)

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Thankss :) This thread needs this! Common guys! Most of the users on this site are FB2/FG3's! Please! Lets keep this alivee!! :D

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
We will wait and see :)

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
True, there is still lots of time left to vote. So lets get more people to vote!!!
yeh dude, promote this! Gotta have participants to run ROTM :pout:

·
Registered
131 Posts
JUST POSTED SO THAT IT WOULD END UP AT THE TOP OF THE NEW POSTS... IT WAS STARTING TO STALL...:feedback:

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·

·
Registered
345 Posts
C'mon people, only takes a min or two to vote, this a great feature, lets keep it going!

d_u_a_n_e
K24z7 crew member #420

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
C'mon people, only takes a min or two to vote, this a great feature, lets keep it going!
Thanks for bumping these threads Duane :)

We gotta just keep everyone posted on this :)

·
Registered
345 Posts
Bump for voting!!

·
H2O in hydrant - K9P out
2,169 Posts
Okay, WTF is going on here???!!!

91 votes on the K24Z7 ROTM and only 31 votes on the FB2/FB3.

Could someone please explain this to me because the only explanation I can think of is that there are about 60 "Si guys" who think that only their cars matter. (?) FB2/FB3 owners are proud of their rides too. Please tell me I'm wrong.

·
Hola
3,746 Posts
Okay, WTF is going on here???!!!

91 votes on the K24Z7 ROTM and only 31 votes on the FB2/FB3.

Could someone please explain this to me because the only explanation I can think of is that there are about 60 "Si guys" with who think that only their cars matter. FB2/FB3 owners are proud of their rides too. Please tell me I'm wrong.
I hope you're wrong. But I feel like part of it has to do with the fact that more Si owners mod their cars than non Si owners. To an extent, yeah, its true, but that doesn't mean that some of these cars don't look badass. Come on guys, it takes like five seconds to vote. Not that hard.

21 - 40 of 66 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.