9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
5th Annual East Coast Honda Meet 2012
I'm staff again this year and get to represent 9thGen. I can answer any questions you might have.

Date: June 9th
Time: 12PM Noon
1311 Dawn Boulevard
Doswell, VA

East Coast Honda Meet

This year is a 1 day event at a much nicer/larger location. There will be 3 lots this year for parking (Honda only VIP, Honda only, and Non-Honda VIP). Both VIP lots will be limited parking which must also be pre-approved before the event. For those of you who are looking for general parking for Honda only, this lot will hold over 1,000+ cars.

Honda VIP: $40 ( East Coast Honda Meet 2012 ) *Limited spots*
Non-Honda VIP: $40 ( East Coast Honda Meet 2012 ) *Limited spots*
Honda Only: Free!

Be sure to Like/Follow ECHM on Facebook and Twitter:
East Coast H0NDA Meet | Facebook
Twitter

More info to come

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is the drive worth coming from miami florida? lol
I want to go.

In the past couple years, we have had a lot of people make the drive. I know I remember seeing and meeting drivers from Maine to Florida and west to Texas and Illinois. The city estimated about 3000 cars last year, so it was actually more than that. Plus this year, we're changing to a much larger venue and doing more promoting for attendees and great vendors.

Long story short, YES! Make plans now to come for the weekend.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you had me at "3000 cars." LOL
Time to look for nearby hotels! 8)
There are quite a few and it's outside of Richmond so the hefty city rates are not a worry. We're in the works with getting deals with area hotels. Don't book yet. I promise that as soon as we get the deals set up, I'll post it here. Don't waste extra money.

I'm working on processing the VIP applications and have yet to see any 8th OR 9th gen civics. Spread the word! I want to see some in there!

Looking for cars that look good, go fast, or track hard.

·
June 2012 K24Z7 ROTM Winner
198 Posts
hope they come out with parts soon....wanna do VIP...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know parts are hard to find. But it'd be great to see some apply! And a nice caravan in would be awesome to have.

·
198 Posts
do you know the cut-off date for VIP??

·
Banned
1,339 Posts
Hmm looks like a blast. 10.5 hour/600 mile drive though, I'll have to think about it. If I get what I want done to my 9th I'll definitely consider it.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I cant wait for this event, it should be great, imma be traveling down from jersey with Unique Auto Squad, and theres supposed to be a pre-event the day before (Fresh Meet). Its gonna be a great time!!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hmm looks like a blast. 10.5 hour/600 mile drive though, I'll have to think about it. If I get what I want done to my 9th I'll definitely consider it.
VA is a lot further away than i thought, 11 hours and 632 miles. we'll see just how cool it sounds haha
This meet is really worth coming out to for the weekend. Just Google East Coast Honda Meet. The videos and pictures you'll find will show you just smidgen of what it's really like.

We're working on getting some more professional videographers out there this year. And as always, we'll have a lot of magazine and online blog coverage. (Especially VIP section)

I cant wait for this event, it should be great, imma be traveling down from jersey with Unique Auto Squad, and theres supposed to be a pre-event the day before (Fresh Meet). Its gonna be a great time!!!!
I was just checking out yall's Facebook page the other day! Got some nice cars in that group. I'm compiling the VIP entries into a binder for the admins and am excited to see those applications!

If anyone has suggestions of vendors for us to contact, please pass them along to us! We're doing our best to get our name out there to some nice companies this year. We want everyone attending to have a chance to meet companies they've worked with in the past and/or are interested in working with in the future. (Give you 9th gen guys a chance to bug vendors about making parts for your cars!) Let me know what yall think!

·
198 Posts
im already counting down...hahahahaha...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Only 100 days left!! :turbospin:

HOTEL INFO!!!!!
**** PLEASE NOTE! These may not be the best deals we will have available, but they are the first. And cheaper than AAA and military discounts****

I have 2 hotel's so far that have agreed to discounts:
Country Inn and Suites, Doswell - $79/night
(closest so far on the same exit and less than 1 mile away)
Doswell, VA Hotels: Country Inn & Suites Hotel Doswell VA: Kings Dominion Hotels
16250 International Street, Doswell VA 23047, USA
Reservations: +1 (800) 596-2375 US/Canada Toll-free
Telephone: +1 (804) 612-8450 Fax: +1 (804) 612-8455
Email: [email protected]
  • complimentary breakfast
  • indoor pool
Hampton Inn, Ashland - $119/night
(one exit south and only about 6 miles from the venue)
Ashland Hotels - Hampton Inn Richmond-North Hotel & Suites, VA - Virginia
705 England Street, Ashland, Virginia, USA 23005
Tel: 1-804-752-8444 Fax: 1-804-752-8445
  • complimentary breakfast
  • outdoor pool
More info to come[/QUOTE]

·
198 Posts
Date has changed!!! June 30th @ Richmond International Raceway

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for sending in your application Carlos!!! Looking forward to seeing you out there June 30th!

Anyone else interested?!?

I know the parts aren't really available yet, but the admins understand the situation. If not, there's plenty of free parking!! 9th gens are hard to come by around here and I'd be thrilled to see some out at ECHM this year

1 - 20 of 39 Posts