9th Gen Civic Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
I would have loved to have gone, but it was a little far. I live in Syracuse NY so it would have been about an 8 hour drive. I did go to Carlisle back in May though and there was only 2 other 9th gens there. I was surprised.

Reactions: Digger

·
Registered
55 Posts
@honda_family i saw ur car there, pretty sweet, i only saw 2 other 9th gens other than mine, i had the white 4 dr slammed, idk if u saw it.

·
Registered
903 Posts
View attachment 8625 View attachment 8626

yeah thats my car one rollin on the way there
Hhhah.. Yah I saw ur car!!. I knew who it was when I looked inside.. I Asked the guy cleaning the black Si with red rims if that car was dropped in d2's and he agreed... So I knew...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
903 Posts
Yaaa, HoNdA_FaMiLy, you were the red si I saw. I think we were the only 9th gens at the ECHM. Here's a pic of mine at the ECHM.
Yaeahh I saw ur car too.. Too bad we didnt planned it beter to like meet or something.. When I parked my car a guy inmediately with the same car larked in front of me and started to go off like he was mad cause I was there... I WAS LKE WTF?? so I didnt even tried to add a conversation..lol

In this picture u see my car in the left and the other 9thgen to the right

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hhhah.. Yah I saw ur car!!. I knew who it was when I looked inside.. I Asked the guy cleaning the black Si with red rims if that car was dropped in d2's and he agreed... So I knew...
lol yeah thats my boy, yeah i try, i thought i woulda seen more 9th gens there, im surprised!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
@honda_family lmao thats funny i didnt even notice the other one, i just saw urs and the other one with the retrofitted headlights, urs looked sharp tho!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
I saw Honda family's car too! I was there with my black ex coupe. I didn't get there until around 1 or 2 though. And at first I was parked way out in the grass, but I moved her up to the first row in the grass once things cleared out some.

Sent from my ADR6350 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
August 2012 K24Z7 ROTM Winner
274 Posts
wats up guys. im so jealous i missed it.
i was going to take the drive from NJ.
one of my friend with a TW sedan dumped was there too.
im not sure if you guys saw his car.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts