9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Same idea as the 200+ one, but you know, doubling the factory crank HP, but to the wheels is always fun. :)Post up a Dyno Sheet and area and if FI (put your type of FI and PSI level as well) or All Motor.

#UserFI (PSI)/AMWHPLocation
01GSquaredTurbo (11.5-12)410.61Palm Beach, Florida
02bjizzle1428Turbo (12.0)421.7Richland Center, WI
03PRL MotorsportsTurbo (14.0)441Somewhere in, PA
04Patricke90Turbo (??.0)536.77Phoenix, AZ
05Shong1upTurbo (??.0)447.80Marlton, NJ
06KoyakprTurbo (??.0)498.14Somewhere in, Puerto Rico
07bigfrank21Turbo (13.0)~425.00New York City, NY
08RSX2SiTurbo (??.0)534.60Louisville, KY
09raybayybayyTurbo (12.0)410.04Westchester, NY
10HondzillaTurbo (~8.0)422.60Denver, CO

The first 2 were from Dyno sheets posted in threads, if I missed one feel free to post it up here! I can't wait to see some Supercharged people in here :)

Updated: 04/15/2017

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
I think this is gonna be a small club for awhile! :cheerleader1:

I'm just jealous :p

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Same idea as the 200+ one, but you know, doubling the factory crank HP, but to the wheels is always fun. :)Post up a Dyno Sheet and area and if FI (put your PSI level as well) or All Motor.
#UserFI/AMWHPLocation
1GSquaredFI (11.5-12)410.61Palm Beach, Florida
2bjizzle1428FI (12?)421.7Richland Center, WI
These were from Dyno sheets posted in threads, if I missed one feel free to post it up here! I can't wait to see some Supercharged people in here :)
Maybe next year when i get the blower ported lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think this is gonna be a small club for awhile! :cheerleader1:

I'm just jealous :p
Who knows! I know PRL said there are 6 customers with kits out there. We have proven that you can make 400 on it! Anyone who gets the FR one chime in! Also you supercharger people, I'm looking at you guys to make this happen too! :) That CT kit is getting to more people now who may have some high goals in mind :p EDIT: Like above.

If it does stay small for a while I'm sure once warranties start going people will be more willing to do mods that can get this level of power as well. Can't wait to see more people double the factory hp! :)

·
Registered
865 Posts
Same idea as the 200+ one, but you know, doubling the factory crank HP, but to the wheels is always fun. :)Post up a Dyno Sheet and area and if FI (put your PSI level as well) or All Motor.
#UserFI/AMWHPLocation
1GSquaredFI (11.5-12)410.61Palm Beach, Florida
2bjizzle1428FI (12?)421.7Richland Center, WI
These were from Dyno sheets posted in threads, if I missed one feel free to post it up here! I can't wait to see some Supercharged people in here :)
I need to get out and do a drag run... someday soon hopefully...

*****FIRST BOOSTED '13 SI SEDAN*****

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
If it does stay small for a while I'm sure once warranties start going people will be more willing to do mods that can get this level of power as well.
yeah thats whats holding me back...and money. But i paid over $2k for the 6 year 100,000 mile warranty, soooo I sure as heck won't be voiding that (on purpose). So for awhile, I won't be having any serious power adders :(

·
Registered
865 Posts
yeah thats whats holding me back...and money. But i paid over $2k for the 6 year 100,000 mile warranty, soooo I sure as heck won't be voiding that (on purpose). So for awhile, I won't be having any serious power adders :(
You can actually get out of that warranty if you so choose... just gotta do it before the 36,000 mile original warranty.. then ull have 2000 to put down on the turbo kit ;)

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
You can actually get out of that warranty if you so choose... just gotta do it before the 36,000 mile original warranty.. then ull have 2000 to put down on the turbo kit ;)

Whaaaaat??? Really?? I had no idea you could do that! That might be worth looking into...but on the flipside, its my only car right now and i need it to be reliable and stay in immaculate condition. So I guess i dont mind waiting awhile. Suspension upgrades will hold me over until then I guess ;)

·
Registered
865 Posts
You and me both... and yeah this is in no particular order at all, you beat me in numbers and install date haha.
Lol.. no worries man... I just have to brag about being the first '13 sedan... and as for numbers.... anyone could beat the other with just a simple turn up of the boost... order dont matter to me... just proud to be above the 400whp mark with only a few others out there... you have a great car man.. definitely a fan

·
Registered
865 Posts
Whaaaaat??? Really?? I had no idea you could do that! That might be worth looking into...but on the flipside, its my only car right now and i need it to be reliable and stay in immaculate condition. So I guess i dont mind waiting awhile. Suspension upgrades will hold me over until then I guess ;)
Yeah... when I bought my '12 Si and '13 Si, they offered it to me and I asked if I could back out once I paid for the extra warranty... and they said yes, just gotta do it before the factory warranty is up/your extended warranty starts....
Definitely get some sway bars on their and maybe springs... makes a huge difference

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
So far, the only ones clearing the 400whp mark are Turbocharged... and all the Turbocharger Setups are from PRL Motorsports.

That's not to say the S/C setups won't hit 400+whp soon enough...I say add the column...

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Yeah... when I bought my '12 Si and '13 Si, they offered it to me and I asked if I could back out once I paid for the extra warranty... and they said yes, just gotta do it before the factory warranty is up/your extended warranty starts....
Definitely get some sway bars on their and maybe springs... makes a huge difference

Sway bars wont void the warranty right?

·
Registered
865 Posts
Sway bars wont void the warranty right?
Absolutely not... especially if a certified mechanic installs them... the rear is easy... front isnt too hard, just requires lowering of the subframe... I did it myself in about an hour with just floor jacks to lift the car... of course, as recommended by any mechanic, after dropping the subframe its always a good idea to follow with an alignment.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts