9th Gen Civic Forum banner

41 - 60 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hello, I'm building a K24Z3, which is internally the same as your K24Z7. I often come here for information on my turbo build. I enjoy your forum, there is more information about building this motor and there is a lot more technical information as well when compared to Acurazine. I recently finished my turbo project, that should easily produce over 400 hundred horse power. There was a little mishap on the dino, here are a couple of videos.
. Enjoy the video, now installing Brian Crower rods, and Wiesco pistons, supertech valves and springs, also port and polished cylinder head exhaust port. here is 350whp http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gCNUEcmTZrI[/video][/QUOTE] ############# Getting close should I start filling out the membership aplication ##############

Attachments

·
Registered
89 Posts
I have 9.0-1 compression ratio so it takes a little more boost to get 400+ WHP and wheel spin is out of controll so this is what my graphs look like now, is this good enought to be a member I'm afraid of giving it more boost and exploding my automatic transmission the is about 15 PSI, I will get it on a dyno when I get the money to

Attachments

·
Banned
2,669 Posts
Having 400hp is overrated I'm not quite at 400hp yet but even with motor mounts, better tires and an upgraded chassis I'm getting a LOT of wheel spin and torque steer to be fun. Yeah 400hp might be fast but it's not going to be fun. :/

·
Registered
89 Posts
There is never to much HP at some point (MPH) you can use it all, YEEEEEEHAWWWWW is what nascar guys call it

·
Registered
271 Posts
I like seeing the numbers people are capable of getting with their builds, but I'm personally more like shong1up on this. While its nice to see all possibilities out there, my personal driving tastes rely heavily on the cornering capabilities with a more mild engine. Not saying I would be satisfied with a stock engine and turns on a dime set up. Everyone has a little need for speed :p

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Having 400hp is overrated I'm not quite at 400hp yet but even with motor mounts, better tires and an upgraded chassis I'm getting a LOT of wheel spin and torque steer to be fun. Yeah 400hp might be fast but it's not going to be fun. :/
Sounds like a pain to control in a fwd?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Banned
2,669 Posts
I'm still in the middle of my Vit tune so it's not the final product yet. But even Denis at PRL told me that he would prefer to be driving my car over the PRL test vehicle.. I can only imagine what a turboed civic with suspension and chassis mods would feel like D:

·
Registered
125 Posts
its a 102 stroke k20 2.6

building a 106 stroke k24 for this season. will be 2697cc's. will make some more hp up top but the mid range is going to be the big difference.

41 - 60 of 89 Posts