9th Gen Civic Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Another 559 checking in, Blackstone is alright just to chill with real car enthusiast.. then sometimes you see dumb asses who think they are cool who cruise around, speed, burnouts... all the shit immature folks get into. But if there is ever a 559 meet I'd be down to meet new people.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Rep your team/crew!

Another 559 checking in, Blackstone is alright just to chill with real car enthusiast.. then sometimes you see dumb asses who think they are cool who cruise around, speed, burnouts... all the shit immature folks get into. But if there is ever a 559 meet I'd be down to meet new people.
Check out the flyers!

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts
True but its also funny seeing those kids gettting towed lol.

- 2012 Honda Civic LX Sedan.
daily driven.

I love my R18.

·
Registered
156 Posts
anyone going to the grand opening of ASP's new shop today? Mini-show and dyno day. 30 bucks for 3 pulls.

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
take your si to go get 3 pulls.

·
Registered
156 Posts
to make 165/140? no thanks lol. Anyone cruising tonight? I'll be in the west end of Target parking lot on Bullard & Blackstone around 10:15.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Had to work. :/ i might head out next weekend forsure with my team. Look out for TEAM INFINITE.

- 2012 Honda Civic LX Sedan.
daily driven.

I love my R18.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts