9th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi If anyone needs something to be installed such as suspension, exhaust etc. Shoot me a pm.
I also have a friend that i can vouch for that does fender rolls if anyone's interested. He's done rolls for many cars ranging from civics to GS300's, Q45's, and many more.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Need help installing springs ! I don't have any tools :(

Is there anyone can help me to install my skunk2 8th gen springs to my 9th gen honda civic lx? Anyone from los angeles area?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Lowering Springs Installation (NorCal)

I plan to buy the 2012 Honda Civic Si Eibach Pro Kit Springs for my sedan and was wondering if anyone local would help install (can pay) or recommend me to a shop.

I spend most of my time in Davis but travel back to Tracy every other week or so.

Thanks.

·
Registered
518 Posts
How much are you willing to pay? i know a local friend who's installed my coils for me and he'll charge though. We're in fremont, probably a 1-1:30 hour drive from tracy or davis.

·
Registered
518 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
How much are you willing to pay? i know a local friend who's installed my coils for me and he'll charge though. We're in fremont, probably a 1-1:30 hour drive from tracy or davis.
Found a member locally. Still waiting on springs to come and head over to him.

Will the honda dealership do it?
Yea.. Doubt they do these sort of things.

·
Blues Clues
1,002 Posts
i just bought myself a set of ez streets, going to be my first time installing coilovers and i know nothing. i'm pretty close to the san jose area. how much would your friend charge? i'd be down to help and learn, if anything i can drop a bill.

·
Blues Clues
1,002 Posts
most shops charge an hourly rate but they take their sweet time...a buddy of mine told me it shouldn't take but a little over an hour.

·
Photoshop Masta
2,939 Posts
most shops charge an hourly rate but they take their sweet time...a buddy of mine told me it shouldn't take but a little over an hour.
I know someone who just installed those same coil-overs on his 9th gen, him and his buddy did them and he said it took about 2 hours for all four....mind you, he did it out of his garage. Not too shabby!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Let me know how your car rides on those megan coils dude!

Reactions: fergy016

·
Blues Clues
1,002 Posts
if there's anyone in the bay that would help me out that'd be cool too, i can come to you.

·
Registered
518 Posts
if there's anyone in the bay that would help me out that'd be cool too, i can come to you.
Coils or springs? And can you drive to fremont
Nvm. Just read it. Yeah we can install it and how much are you willing to pay. Zip code is 94538.
Sent from my GS3.
"I rather loose by a mile in a car I built myself rather than win by a foot in a car someone else built for me." - Moog

1 - 20 of 38 Posts