9th Gen Civic Forum banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Blues Clues
1,002 Posts
maybe about 100..im more in for the learning rather then just have you guys do everything.

·
Registered
518 Posts
maybe about 100..im more in for the learning rather then just have you guys do everything.
I'll talk to him and let you know, if everything goes well, we can install this weekend if you are free.
And yes you will learn, but the best method is to observe and ask questions. changing suspension is easy, but it's mandatory that you do things right. Do you have texting? if so i'll give you my number in P M

·
Registered
23 Posts
Anyone in socal help me with tpms?

Broke one of my tpms sensors today removing the tire :sadwavey::sadwavey::sadwavey::sadwavey:

i'll be picking up another tpms in a week or so and was wondering if anyone local had the scam tool to sync all the tpms??

i'm located in 626 area~

thanks in advance guys

·
Registered
44 Posts
Anyone in the Bay Area good at electrical work?

I'm looking to retro the LED DRLs off the '13 Civic Hybrid into my '13 LX and just want some support to make sure I have all the connections correct. Let me know. Thanks!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Fender Rolling

What up guys,

Wondering where you guys got your fenders rolled and or pulled. Pics of the roll and pull will be a bonus ! Not looking for the cheapest, but the BEST. I don't want them to chip my paint, or have my fenders looking wavey. Live in Pico, work in Buena Park so I'm will to drive almost anywhere.

Thanks in advanced.

·
Registered
518 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
I've done crazy amount of installs and trust me, $100 is not worth your time.

·
Registered
9 Posts
eibach front sway

hey guys.

I recently aquired a eibach front sway and need it installed as I dont have the tools to do it myself.

I have been reaching out to local shoos but seems like I am getting the we will call you back excuse.

So now im looking for any local people around long beach if they have the ability to install my sway?

they will be compensated for this work. ?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
99 Posts
it can be done with you basic set of tools. (i.e) socket set, etc but you would need a subframe jack in order to safely lower the subframe a bit for sway bar clearance.

I didn't install my sway bars but the guy that did used basic tools...

21 - 38 of 38 Posts