9th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, need some help here. So i just ordered a Invidia turbo back exhaust for my WRX and im also getting a up pipe and drop in K&N before i get it tuned. My question is where are some good tuner shops, and give you experience with them.

I was told to go to Church Automotive in Long Beach, this guy is suppose to be some sort of tuner god for Honda's and Subaru's......doing it for 15 plus years from what i hear.

Let me know.....

·
Registered
848 Posts
I recommend you go to Raceline. I started going there back in 2006 when I first got my DB8 (1995 Integra GS-R Sedan). Now I'm close friends with the owner and am now a marketing associate for the shop. We specialize with Hondas, but we also work on other makes a models. We actually have an STi at the shop right now that needs a rebuilt motor. Feel free to call or drop by the shop anytime. Thanks.

Raceline USA
Elton Lo (Owner)
9237 Lower Azusa Rd. #L
Temple City, CA 91780
(626) 292-7030
Raceline USA

- Matt Eugenio at Raceline

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
Stop wasting money on your WRX and save it for your 9th gen si...lol...

·
Registered
75 Posts
Anyone know where to get clear bra and have it installed in 626?

Neeeddd clear bra with installation for my Civic Ex-L asap in 626.. PLEASE HELP!! Thinkin of getting back, front, and headlights?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Where the best place to aligment your car in fresno, ca? 559

559 people where is the best shop to go aligment your wheel in fresno ca? i know a coupe shops but they do shitting job only. anyone recomend any good one?

·
Registered
156 Posts
I've never had a bad experience at a Big O. Is the Les Schwab open yet? I've only been to them in Oregon but also never had a bad experience..

·
Registered
37 Posts
I get mine done at Firestone. I have a lifetime warranty so I can take my car in anytime I want for an alignment. I haven't had any problems and I've been taking car's there for years.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Good garages/mechanics in Sac or 209 area?

Hey guys,
just curious. pretty new to the car modification scene. so I was wondering if there was any good/reputable car garages/mechanics in Sacramento or the 209 area (preferably Sac), that are well known for their work on Si's or anything along those lines.
I just ordered some HID lights and some other things (I know the HID install is an easy DIY, I still don't trust myself lol and would prefer a professional install), and would love to get them put in my car when I receive the parts.
Thanks!

·
Photoshop Masta
2,939 Posts
Best Place(s) to get an oil change: Inland Empire

Okay, I live in Pomona and I've looked on line and found a few places, but honestly, I'd rather hear from you guys...I trust this forum.

Normally I do my own oil changes, but I just hate having to dispose of the oil and honestly, I'm just kinda lazy to do it lol

So, does anyone know of any good (reliable) places to take my car in for an oil change? I would take it to Honda, but I know they're pretty pricey. I'd appreciate some feedback. thanks guys!

1 - 20 of 154 Posts