9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
October 2012 FB2/FG3 ROTM Winner
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, Iv'e been a member on this forum for about a year, and noticed that for some time now the Chicago land area members haven't really held an event for our members. So today im inviting anyone nearby the Chicago Land area who is interested, to come to our Hooters Meet, being Held on August 22nd, 2012.Would love to have a sweet turn out of 9th gen civics!. Well...by now you might be asking why hooters? and why on Wednesday. Well that day just happens to be the day they have their wing special, and everyone can get a nice meal for about $6 + who doesn't love boobies, right? Anyhow I would like to start a thread to see if anyone is interested. We will most take a cruise afterwards to downtown and perhaps make a photo shoot out of it! Anyhow if anyone is interested please write down your name

Event Page info on Facebook: The event page is public!! Spread the Word
https://www.facebook.com/events/475626452456014/
1. Chitowncivic
last meet held.jpg
2. 12sivtec

·
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Rudy don't worry man the hour isn't definitive i can make it earlier to see what is most convenient for most

·
Registered
212 Posts
Thanks. I appreciate the thought. I just want to experience as much as I can with my si:D purchased it on Aug 3 and I love it more everyday!

Sent from my SCH-R720 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Okay guys so the time has been re-adjusted, in a sense it will be a mini meet, with 9th gens at last!!! haha this should be great. Of course as many initial meets they start out of small but hopefully this meet today with some videos, and pictures should stimulate the 9th gen civic community in Chicago to come out and join us!!!

The Meet will be HELD TODAY AT 2:30 PM. I will be waiting at the lot from 2:00-2:30 so your welcome to come early, most likely will be checking out other cars heh

The address for the location is as follows:
8225 West Higgins Road
Chicago, IL 60631

(773) 714-0193
Its on the Cumberland Exit of the highway on 90-94 Westbound

Its not too far of Schaumburg, and not to far off for people in Chicago. Its like right in between ;)

Hope to see you guys there lets have a good time!

If you guys need to reach me! pm me in my inbox and I will send you my #, in case you guys have any questions

1 - 8 of 8 Posts