9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
400 Club here I come!
1,660 Posts
Noice, I wanted Ft. Carson, but got Ft. Hood man years back... I think there are some locals near Denver on the forum

·
Registered
52 Posts
im located in the springs as well.
Just saw how late I am lol
Sent from my GT-P3113
I'm also from the Springs. If you guys haven't already been, there is a decent car meet at the Best Buy on North Academy Friday and Saturday night that starts at like 9:30. I go every week and I would love to see some other 9th gens out there!

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
That'd be awesome if you made it. As far as 9ths go, there is myself and one other.
Ill definitely try, whenever i went up there i never stuck around though, just cruised with the cars hopping from sams club to best buy and back lol.

Sent from my LG-LS970

·
Registered
52 Posts
Ill definitely try, whenever i went up there i never stuck around though, just cruised with the cars hopping from sams club to best buy and back lol.

Sent from my LG-LS970
I gotcha. I couldnt get my car aligned today, so I'll be out tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Colorado Springs/ft Carson

I know there was an old thread from my area but it was kinda dead.
I know there's one other 9th gen member here but I wanted to see if there was anyone else, is so maybe try to make a 9th gen meet if there's enough.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
725 Posts
Shameless promotion

Hi all,

I am just posting to make sure that all Colorado peeps know about a fantastic mechanical genius in the Denver area; TC Performance and specifically, Tobi Connell. His work is unparalleled in this part of the world and anything you need done can be done by him in his well-equipped shop in Arvada, CO.

He is also affiliated with K-Series Parts (he is the Technical Director) and they are housed together in the same shop. Call or email Tobi for any challenges or improvements you want to make in any Japanese car you own.

TC Performance

Address: 5405 W 56th Ave, Arvada, CO 80002
Phone:(303) 421-2930
Hours:

Wednesday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm - See all

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Hi all,

I am just posting to make sure that all Colorado peeps know about a fantastic mechanical genius in the Denver area; TC Performance and specifically, Tobi Connell. His work is unparalleled in this part of the world and anything you need done can be done by him in his well-equipped shop in Arvada, CO.

He is also affiliated with K-Series Parts (he is the Technical Director) and they are housed together in the same shop. Call or email Tobi for any challenges or improvements you want to make in any Japanese car you own.

TC Performance

Address: 5405 W 56th Ave, Arvada, CO 80002
Phone:(303) 421-2930
Hours:

Wednesday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm - See all
I've seen some of his work it's amazing.
Only 45 minutes away if I need work from them too :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
13 Posts
Sorry for the late reply. Haha. And dyno blue pearl. If you ever stop at the Kum and Go down on South Academy and Hancock, then you'll see me.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Sup y'all I have a 13 si sedan...heard meets are at the best buy on N. Academy also I've seen meets at the SAMs club right by the honda dealership on Academy. If y'all see me driving say what up! My car is white with black stockies, yellow fogs and JDM badges oh and I'm wingless too lol

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yeah, those are the general places for meets. The cops are constantly kicking drivers out of the Sams club parking lot though. I guess management ended up having an issue with them being around so much. Never got to go to one though. And the Best Buy one is rare. Sometimes people go to it, but I heard it's been pretty dry the past few times. Just the same cars over and over again. Then again, it's announced as much as it could be.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts