9th Gen Civic Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Yeah, those are the general places for meets. The cops are constantly kicking drivers out of the Sams club parking lot though. I guess management ended up having an issue with them being around so much. Never got to go to one though. And the Best Buy one is rare. Sometimes people go to it, but I heard it's been pretty dry the past few times. Just the same cars over and over again. Then again, it's announced as much as it could be.
Well that's sad, before I moved the parking lot would be pack. Wonder where they're meeting now.

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Apparently the springs doesn't have many members...hmu if you live in the area.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Colorado Installer (DP)

Is there any reputable shop (or personnel) that has a decent amount of experience working on 9th gens in the Denver-Metro area? I am looking to get my downpipe installed and am under the impression it is not the easiest thing to do (with removing the wiper cowl, etc). Anyone have recommendations? Or is this something that any local shop SHOULD be able to accomplish without breaking something on my car? Also prices? I got a quote from a local recommended shop for $500 which seemed a bit steep to me....as in no f*cking way haha.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Dude.... it takes literally 30 minutes to do lmao. You really aren't going to mess anything up just do it yourself. This is not a mod that needs professional installation just get in there and you'll figure it out. Especially with all the great diy guides here. There is a specific diy for cowl removal that you can use. I can get that ****** off in about 3 minutes now lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys, I'm new to denver and lookin to see if there any meets coming up. Iv got a bone stock white 2015 civic si, lookin to boost it soon and slappin a "subie smasher" sticker on the front!!!
Cheers!!!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Anyone in CO boosted (specifically with Cte)? I'm looking at install options since the person who was going to do the install is currently MIA. If anyone could suggest installers or would be willing to assist in an install it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Is anyone in colorado looking for leather si coupe seats?wanting to trade for cloth seats.firguve me if I didnt post in correct section new to all this

21 - 32 of 32 Posts