9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 767 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man...has anyone heard of window visors for the 2012 Civic coupe, i know they have window visors for the sedan, but that doesnt help me lol...i was looking forward to getting them when i bought my car, but to my surprise there is none :icon_scratch:

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
That sucks for the coupe owners who want them. Luckily I have a sedan, but unfortunately I don't like the looks of them. I love the idea and what they are for, just think the oem ones cone down too low. Then again I have only seen from the outside, not the inside...

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
Reactions: Scoopy

·
Registered
91 Posts
that was Dec. of 2011 not 2012, they should be out soon I am waiting on them as well!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So I don't know about the 8th gen visors fitting but I called weather tech n they said that they are still working on getting the visors out, something about it having to be precise, blah blah blah, but either way, theyll email me when they finally come out with some...so still waiting lol =/

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Parts are frustratingly difficult to find. The Weather Tech floor mats are a damn near essential up here in Minnesota. The OEM All-Season Mats are garbage for anyone who lives in a state that gets anything more than rain, truth be told.

Thankfully, the sedan front mats fit the 9th gen Civic coupe. But the back ones are slightly too big from what I've read. They've updated their site for the coupe front (I really dunno if they're any different from the sedan ones, I'd be curious, but the sedan ones fit perfectly in mine), but have none for the back yet.

Is there a reason there's next to nothing for these parts out yet? Really?

·
Registered
106 Posts
company my work gets accessories from has a listing for AVS window visors for both coupe and sedan but the coupes are back-ordered in both locations, sedan visors are readily available :/

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Well, I do have to say, back in 2006, I saw coupes around Minneapolis like crazy (mostly R18 models). Now, I think I've seen two 9th gen coupes since they came out. Even the sedans are still pretty rare (though I am starting to see more and more).

I'd like to see a side-by-side number of how many coupes sold for the first year of the last gen versus this one. Granted, the 2006 was a HUGE improvement from the model it replaced - I still think the 8th gen coupe is one of the nicest 2 doors on the market.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
company my work gets accessories from has a listing for AVS window visors for both coupe and sedan but the coupes are back-ordered in both locations, sedan visors are readily available :/
Wait, there are window visors for the coupe?! :eek3dancesmiley:

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Wait, there are window visors for the coupe?! :eek3dancesmiley:
Not available as of yet. I'm not 100% sure they will have, but 95%. The 8th gen coupe did, and if an OEM solution doesn't present itself, then for sure an aftermarket one will. I want!!

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Not available as of yet. I'm not 100% sure they will have, but 95%. The 8th gen coupe did, and if an OEM solution doesn't present itself, then for sure an aftermarket one will. I want!!
For a moment, I thought I was behind in research :p Man I want them as well, its nice to have the window down a bit when it rains and let the heat out without anyone knowing your window is down :)

1 - 20 of 767 Posts