9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What's the point of it? To me personally I don't really like it, it just looks funny. My boyfriend likes them but I can't seem to see why.
Anyone have it on their rides?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Whale Tail/Roof Spoiler for the Coupe?

Anyone know where I can buy a whale tail/roof spoiler for the coupe? I really like the look the give the 8th gens and im wondering if they sell some for the 9th gens.

Here are a couple pics if you all wanna see how they look:

I know there's a lot out there for the 8th gens but im not too sure if they have the right fitting. :(

·
May 2012 K24Z7 ROTM Winner
405 Posts
8th gen won't fit and I don't think there's one available yet for 9th gen, someone else was asking about it a little while back.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
May 2012 K24Z7 ROTM Winner
405 Posts
I'll ask him, I just ordered some tail light overlays from him, I'll ask who's car that is and where they got the rear window visor thing.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
176 Posts
Forsure, if you could find out i'd greatly appreciate it :)

·
Registered
256 Posts
Will the 8th gen coupe ones fit the 9th gen coupes? Theres a curve on the top of the 9th gen coupes though.

·
Premium Member
8,536 Posts
Do you know someone with an 8th gen Civic? If so, just ask them if you can measure the rear windshield and compare with yours. Other than that, I'm of no help.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Yes it will work, that is the same visor i have. You will have to saw off the sides or get a ruler and clamp it down and get an exacto knife and keep cutting a straight line until you make a small slit and fold it and it should crack and make a straight line. Then get a blow dryer or a heat gun and heat it and use a rubber hammer or something and press down on it to get it to lay flat because the visor is curved and wont lay flat on the 9th gen coupe rear window, it will take alot of blood sweat and tears. I would make a diy but i already got my visor to fit.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Sounds good, i will try it and see what happens, :icon_headfones: thanks for the info, now im waiting for the shipping :eek3dancesmiley:

thanks

1 - 20 of 114 Posts