9th Gen Civic Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Kinda late to this thread but, 2012 Si St. Mary Parish, Don't mind driving around though. Would love to go to a meetup if there ever is one, even if its only a few people.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Anyone in Louisiana with FI done? If so, I was wondering how do you guys pass inspections, specifically in BR. Would it be any different if it was an older car, 10+ year old?

I think the inspection is different now. I have a bolted on Si with Flashpro and I passed inspection in 2014, but failed last year. I had to put it back into the stock tune and get defouler for it to pass. Maybe it was because of a different location I went to that was more strict?

Just trying to see if it's worth getting a SC installed or not.

·
Banned
58 Posts
Anyone in Louisiana with FI done? If so, I was wondering how do you guys pass inspections, specifically in BR. Would it be any different if it was an older car, 10+ year old?

I think the inspection is different now. I have a bolted on Si with Flashpro and I passed inspection in 2014, but failed last year. I had to put it back into the stock tune and get defouler for it to pass. Maybe it was because of a different location I went to that was more strict?

Just trying to see if it's worth getting a SC installed or not.
I'd rather spend money on stuffed pork chops from Little Veron's in Lafayette, LOL! They're shipped all over the world for a reason. Couldn't resist that.....

41 - 47 of 47 Posts