9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 249 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I live and work on south west area near stoiny point and Hearn but I'm always on the west side near k Mart.

Black---your from Santa rosa too? What car do u drive?

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
No one has spotted me and I'm the only RR Sedan in town. Although I've seen 2 RR coupes (non Si and Si).

·
Registered
365 Posts
Is there anyone in or around the San Diego area?? I think I'm the only one haha

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,762 Posts
If you happen to ever see a black 9th running around Sacramento or I-5 corridor north of there with WA plates, and Chico State plate frame that'd be me. Terrorized Folsom and Sacramento two weeks ago and Chico six weeks ago. It's 700 miles from where I live but don't give me an excuse to run down there for a long weekend - the weather is no comparison to Seattle!!!

·
Registered
407 Posts
I live in a small town of 4000 people called Boulder Creek. There are 2 DBP, 1 PMM, and now one CBP in my town. So I guess you could say there is one 9th gen Si per 1000 people in my town.

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,762 Posts
On my way down the valley to Sacto today, saw a white Si sedan in Redding and a white Si coupe on I-5 just north of Corning and of course my CBP coupe sporting WA plates!

The 9ths are getting more and more plentiful.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I got out a little early from class today. Decided to go to McD's for a Mcchicken. Spotted a dyne blue civic slightly lowered with a big sticker across rear windshield. Lawrence expressway in Sunnyvale.

·
Registered
75 Posts
im at Travis AFB and i know theres a black si sedan on base and the other day saw a white si coupe driving past fairfields mall.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Spotted a DBP coupe in Eureka today.

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,762 Posts
Si variety in Eureka?

My girlfriend has a nice rant about a trip last year through the Redwoods (where's civilization?) to Eureka (edge of the world) and down to Redding (Twilight Zone hell). Didn't help it was July; Eureka was 50 and Redding 106.

I miss CA. There last week with car, back this weekend without, unfortunately.

·
Registered
610 Posts
There are only 2 Si Civics in Humboldt County. My CBP coupe and a TW Sedan. I asked my salesman to let me know if anyone else buys an Si.

·
Registered
709 Posts
I saw a nice Crimson Honda at 24 Hour Fitness in San Francisco parked inside Safeway parking lot... Oh Sh*t! I forgot it's my car. Lol Seriously, I see a lot in Daly City and they all look nice.

Exxxtreme (R18 #1971) (FB2 #88)

1 - 20 of 249 Posts