9th Gen Civic Forum banner

121 - 134 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Sweet if we get some other peeps here to respond I would be glad to organize a facebook group. I know one guy with a 9th gen in the Beaverton/Hillsboro area. Black one with silver varrstoens looks really sick.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Google 9th Civic and the first two his should be this and the other forum. Don't want to answer the mod gods. ;). A lot of folks are on both.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I really want to visit Portland in a few weeks, actually. Any spots?
Depends what you want to do, everyone is quite fond of voodoo donuts and the food carts in the Portland area. If your around on a Sunday at 6:30 there is the weekly red doors meet which is always packed and full of some nice unique rides. People love to do some shopping at the Woodburn outlets because the prices and such. I don't stay in the Portland area so probably don't know much of the good spots but that's what I can suggest.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Google 9th Civic and the first two his should be this and the other forum. Don't want to answer the mod gods. ;). A lot of folks are on both.
Oh yea I been on their, haven't joined seems a little less popular but there is some good info. There was some precut yellow vinyls I wanted for my fog lights but the link is dead now.

·
Registered
7 Posts
North Portland, OR

I was on a run this afternoon in NoPo, and I saw a black '12 Civic Si with black wheels and a dropped 9th R18 on N Lombard. Are you guys on here? If yeah, we should meet!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm a noob to this forum, I live in Gresham area. I've been following a car club called 9GenSoSiety, originally based out of NJ but have expanded across the nation. The closest chapter to us is NoCal, too far for those of us in the PDX area. I'm looking to recruit some fellow Si 9th gen-ers! If we can get enough of us together, I think it would be awesome! I have a '13 Si FG4 and want to find some local area buddies to join and do some car meets! HMU if interested! I can give you deets on how to join!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey I'm new to the 9th gen forums, and I live in Dayton, but I work at Tyler's Automotive in Wilsonville, and used to work at Portland Speed Industries. Looking for some Oregon 9th gen guys to link up with and cruise with this summer possibly.

121 - 134 of 134 Posts