9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 659 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'12 Civic Sedan HFP kit w/ Mugen spoiler Photoshopped

I made up my mind. I'm getting the Sedan. From looking at both the coupes and the sedans, I feel like the sedan has more potential.

Check out my photoshopped work of an HFP kit on the new civics.

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
not bad...just that the 4x4 staus kills it but that is not your fault...lol...

I'm in for the Si Sedan too.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Kinda looks like an EVO, dude I like the spoiler, hopefully there's a mugen one like that available, it looks so legit

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Im not a fan of the big wings.....i mean it does look good but im sure there's no really benefit to it other than cosmetic. but it looks cool
Ever since seeing the mugen si's wing, I've loved it! It needs to be mugen though, for that exact reason. Mugen accessories are accepted because it's following a design from the tuning company, but I wouldn't just get any random big wing because then it looks like I'm searching for a rice mod. Idk if that made sense, hopefully you know what I'm trying to say..

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Ever since seeing the mugen si's wing, I've loved it! It needs to be mugen though, for that exact reason. Mugen accessories are accepted because it's following a design from the tuning company, but I wouldn't just get any random big wing because then it looks like I'm searching for a rice mod. Idk if that made sense, hopefully you know what I'm trying to say..

will this is different, i like this one! its smaller than i thought so it doesnt give it that "2 fast 2 furious" look :) and the fact that it has a purpose other than looks sell's me on it! im all about function

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Photoshopping this was really fun. Any requests? Haha. Coupe maybe?

And yeah I really like the Mugen spoiler. I don't know what it is, but when I see a spoiler like that on any other car, it doesn't go well but it looks really good on a civic. I hope they do make something similar for the 9th.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Photoshopping this was really fun. Any requests? Haha. Coupe maybe?

And yeah I really like the Mugen spoiler. I don't know what it is, but when I see a spoiler like that on any other car, it doesn't go well but it looks really good on a civic. I hope they do make something similar for the 9th.
How long have you been using photoshop? I used to do web design and editting, freelance mostly, but I worked with a group for a little too, it was really nice. I stopped a couple years ago, but I've recently started to use it a little again. I say go for it, maybe the spoiler will give the back of the coupe a much-needed (IMO) shape enhancement.

@ Talon, yea dude this isn't just a random monster wing lol it's classy :pimp: They cost a lot though.. hopefully they make one for the 9th gen, or maybe the old one will be compatible hm

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
the 9th isnt too much differnet so it should be hard for them to make something like this....
This is true, but I heard somewhere that there won't be mugen parts for this generation, I hope I misread it as there were none as of yet. I really don't see why there wouldn't be any!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Photoshopped the COUPE. :D
Hope you guys like it. :thumb:

And Jason, I've been photoshopping for years. I didnt take any formal training, nor have I made/plan on making money from it. My dad just got me some photoshop software one day and told me to play around with it. I guess i got pretty good. :woowoo:

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Photoshopped the COUPE. :D
Hope you guys like it. :thumb:

And Jason, I've been photoshopping for years. I didnt take any formal training, nor have I made/plan on making money from it. My dad just got me some photoshop software one day and told me to play around with it. I guess i got pretty good. :woowoo:

Dude looks good, keep it up! and i hope Jason heard wrong about the Mugen parts for 09 :(

·
Registered
150 Posts
Looks good Deany. I'm still undecided on what to get the si coupe or the si sedan. That wheel gap is still killing me hopefully it's different in person.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
I believe we have already had someone confirm on here that the wheel gap is the same on the 8th and 9th gen civic's......

Jason do you remember seeing this? i know it was on here a while ago.
Yep, it really is, and if you look at the real-life pictures of the cars, you can even see, the gaps are all exactly the same as they are now on 8th generation models

1 - 20 of 659 Posts