9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who you been listening to as of late? New school, old school, mix-tapes..?

Ive recently been listening to Wale a lot as of late. Dude is a genius with word play IMO

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm a huge fan of Kendrick Lamar and the whole TDE camp. Section.80 by Kendrick is a dope tape. Ab-Soul's Control System is a great album. I also listen to Bishop Lamont, 2pac, Biggie, Nas, Common (His latest album is good). On an RnB side of things, I just started listening to The Weeknd who in my opinion is really dope.

·
Registered
106 Posts
J Cole, Big Sean, Wale, Kendrick Lamar is someone I need to get more into when his mixtape with Cole comes out..

Most people on G.O.O.D Music ill listen to..Kanye, Cyhi, Pusha T. XV is another dude Ive liked listening to lately

Sent from my GT-I9100M using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
J Cole, Big Sean, Wale, Kendrick Lamar is someone I need to get more into when his mixtape with Cole comes out..

Most people on G.O.O.D Music ill listen to..Kanye, Cyhi, Pusha T. XV is another dude Ive liked listening to lately

Sent from my GT-I9100M using AutoGuide.Com Free App
I just listened to XV's mixtape a couple days ago. I kinda digged it!

·
August 2012 FB2/FG3 ROTM Winner
2,264 Posts
HUGE! FAN OF 454 LIFE ENTERTAINMENT!
i also listen to Tupac, biggie, tech n9ne, sky high labs, and alot more i listen to alot of music mosly asian american rap.. lol
i cant even barly listen to new songs now a days some are alright..
hip hop/ rap aint really the same
the game changed alot.
tbh i hate this generation.. wassup with fools dressin up like girls now?
from where im from i see dudes rocking skinnys to far.. and saggin in them? like wtf..
LIL B i hhaer kid listening n dancing to his stupied shit.. SMH i see kids thinking the thugs cos LIL B n fake as rappers now a days like come on wtf hip hop got these punk as kid thinking they g's rocking skinnys wearing backpacks around on a summer day, even to restaurants and shit...
sorry for the long post get had to get it out there lol

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Lil b is gay like literally gay.
And I rock skinnys. I'm not into baggy pants. That's just my opinion. But this isn't a thread abt clothes lol
I listen to that GOOD Music. Common, kanye, kid CuDi, big Sean. I've been listening to a lot of wiz khalifa.
Wale also, hes a beast.
But fav artist would be cudi. He's dropping a new rap album "indicud" the guy is amazing

FB2 squad #17

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lil b is gay like literally gay.
And I rock skinnys. I'm not into baggy pants. That's just my opinion. But this isn't a thread abt clothes lol
I listen to that GOOD Music. Common, kanye, kid CuDi, big Sean. I've been listening to a lot of wiz khalifa.
Wale also, hes a beast.
But fav artist would be cudi. He's dropping a new rap album "indicud" the guy is amazing

FB2 squad #17
Agreed man. Cudi is in a genre of his own!

·
Registered
293 Posts
I'm a Christian and listen to Christian rap. Most ppl don't know that there are allota talented Christian rappers.

Take a look at this video

·
Registered
610 Posts
Because shotgun bullets are bad for your health.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Wiz, lupe, kid cudi, outkast, and here recently some guy i found through pandora named childish gambino. If i feel like getting hype i bring it back to my hs days with some pastor troy

K24Z7 Crew Member #45

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I've also been listening to a lot of artist's on YouTube, some that aren't sign and some who aren't top tier status. D-Why, & Chris Webby are 2 that I really like.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I love me some NWA, Tribe Called Quest, Wu-Tang Clan, Cudi, Childish Gambino and many others. A$AP Rocky is also alright. Didn't think I needed to state biggie and pac because if you like hip hop you gotta like them ;)

·
Registered
35 Posts
childish gambino is Donald Glover, danny glovers son, anyway i like j-dilla, Tribe called quest, jedi mind tricks, guilty simpson, madlib, biggie, big L, apathy

·
Registered
288 Posts
I really am not a fan of what rap/hip hop is today. However I love Public Enemy and a lot of the stuff from the late eighties and early nineties like NWA, Ice Cube, Big Daddy Kane, etc.

I guess I'm showing my age lol.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
302 Posts
You need some real hip hop, try strange fruit project, black milk, elzhi, pharoe monch , kendrik Lamar, evidence, 9th wonder. .I got it for days. Oh, and your welcome. Listen and you'll understand.

Sent from my ADR6350 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
471 Posts
Wu-tang, tribe called quest, Big L, Big Pun, cormega, jay electronica and of course NaS my favorite rapper of all time.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts