9th Gen Civic Forum banner

461 - 480 of 509 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
What are people using for 2015 coupes? OEM's doesn't sell visors for coupes and can't find any after market window visors that is strictly for 2015 coupes

·
Registered
169 Posts
Okay guys so as I was installing my visors today I was able to do the back windows with ease but the clips are seen to short to install the front ones? Anybody else have this issue?

2014 CBP Civix LX

·
Registered
56 Posts
Mugen or WeatherTech Window Visors for '14 Civic Si (sedan)

Hey sedan owners, I was looking around for some window visors n I saw two that caught my attention. I need your guys opinions on BOTH. Please leave a comment so other sedan owners know what their getting self into when looking around for some window visors.
-Thanks

--Pictures--
WeatherTech (Front & Rear Dark Tint)

Screen Shot 2015-07-11 at 9.29.27 PM.jpg

Mugen (Front & Rear Smoked)

Screen Shot 2015-07-11 at 9.30.25 PM.jpg

·
Registered
56 Posts
If you search you shall find.
Relevant info for your question starts on page 32 or post #311.

Btw, check out post #312 in regards to those $45 "mugen" *style visors. I would just suggest OEM, cant go wrong.

http://www.9thgencivic.com/forum/se...or-window-rain-vent-door-visor-thread-32.html
Oh dang, the OEM does look better than the Mugen visors. Now, I'm just being indecisive with WeatherTech or the OEM. Do you know where I can find these OEM visors. By the way, thanks for looking out.
-Thanks

·
Registered
56 Posts
OEM at Genuine Honda Accessories
Screen Shot 2015-07-11 at 10.36.44 PM.jpg

I went through accessories-honda.com & they don't have any available for the '14, ONLY '13 & lower. I searched through amazon, its not available. Any suggestions where BESIDES going to the dealership & paying for a ridiculous price for them.
-Thanks

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,571 Posts
Merged.

·
Registered
37 Posts
No problem pj. How much are they at your local dealer?

The Genuine OEM Honda ones I've found for 2014 sedan have been in the $140 range.
You always get what you pay for. If you do it right you'll do it once.

·
Registered
56 Posts
The OEM appear to clip on and you can buy the kit here for $103.60.

VISOR, DOOR/DOOR VISOR for 2014 Honda CIVIC SEDAN

Note, these are for a 2014 sedan.
Hey, Rich. I was going through all the posts n I spotted that Patrun, a member in 9thgencivic which i thank you, had found some OEM visors for a sale price of 103.60 (w/ shipping comes to 124.54). Are the OEM visors suppose to be clip-ons? I've yet to contact my local dealer to see how much they are.
-PJ

Screen Shot 2015-07-12 at 9.28.24 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2015-07-12 at 9.27.37 AM.jpg

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hey, Rich. I was going through all the posts n I spotted that Patrun, a member in 9thgencivic which i thank you, had found some OEM visors for a sale price of 103.60 (w/ shipping comes to 124.54). Are the OEM visors suppose to be clip-ons? I've yet to contact my local dealer to see how much they are.
-PJ

View attachment 337905

View attachment 337913
OEM uses mounting hardware that sits inside the channel. Pushpins hold the visors to the brackets and there are a few pieces of DS tape. Easy install and OEM are great looking.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Well thank you Rich_FB6 & Universe51. Ima order them ASAP but FIRST, Ima get my windows tinted before installing them so its easier for them to install tint. I'll keep you guys UPDATED when its all done.
-Thanks

·
Registered
56 Posts
So this morning, ProCivic came out with some "Mugen Style" window visors for the '14 & '15 Si sedans / coupes. I was reading that these visors are double sided tape, not pins. What do you guys think? Shall I stick with the OEM visors?
-PJ

Screen Shot 2015-07-16 at 12.27.17 PM.jpg

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
i believe the mugen style visors are double sided tape. not like OEM visors or the in-channel weathertechs

·
Registered
56 Posts
I really can't decide whether I want OEM's or WeatherTech. If Mugen had really came out for the 9thgencivics, real ones like the 8thgencivics, I'm sure lots of the 9thgencivic owners would buy them.
-PJ

·
Registered
170 Posts
does anyone have the procivic mugen styles on there car?

·
Registered
56 Posts
does anyone have the procivic mugen styles on there car?
If you go through the first 10pgs. on this thread, you'll be able to see an example of them. I was doing some research that "Mugen Style" are less expensive than OEM's / WeatherTechs & that they are double sided tape with no clips. OEM's comes with brackets & double sided tape. WeatherTechs does not come with any brackets & double sided tape cause they are in-channel install.
-PJ

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,571 Posts
So this morning, ProCivic came out with some "Mugen Style" window visors for the '14 & '15 Si sedans / coupes. I was reading that these visors are double sided tape, not pins. What do you guys think? Shall I stick with the OEM visors?
-PJ

View attachment 339961
Link, please, for this page? Thanks.

461 - 480 of 509 Posts