9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 260 Posts

·
Banned
1,339 Posts
Looks great. Do you have, or can you take, any pictures further away from the car? I'd like to see how it looks that way. What's the price?

·
Registered
717 Posts
Interested in one, price?

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That's looks a bit big to me, a little lip spoiler would look nice, like the ones on a M3.
Hi there,

We believe you are talking about the M3 spoiler, the item here is the rear visor which is a different product. :)

Regards,
Kplayground Team

·
Registered
717 Posts
Interested. Price please

·
Registered
225 Posts
oh man i cant wait to get my 9th si..definitely getting this

·
Banned
1,339 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
awesome. Ill be getting one as soon as my **** car comes in.
We in Canada and our counterparts in Japan and Indiana are building them as fast as we can, we are almost back up to pre earthquake production, overtime starts soon, be patient, getting them out as fast as we can :)

·
Registered
224 Posts
i would never put this on my car, completely doesnt go with the flow of the body, but thats just my own opinion, everyone has their own taste and thats al that really matters

·
Registered
81 Posts
i would never put this on my car, completely doesnt go with the flow of the body, but thats just my own opinion, everyone has their own taste and thats al that really matters
i totally agree with u. i guess we jus play the waiting game till sum1 comes out with a smooth flowing rear window visor.

1 - 20 of 260 Posts