9th Gen Civic Forum banner

241 - 260 of 260 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Thanks. Question is that for the coupe or sedan?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Well I had one for a sedan accord but if you don't want to go the hard way and that style the 8th gen coupe is the same slope as 9th coupe only slightly bigger so that's where you would have to trim...it's too hard of a plastic to cut with scissors so a dremel or rotary saw work best

Sent by Mike CST from the AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
810 Posts
Well I had one for a sedan accord but if you don't want to go the hard way and that style the 8th gen coupe is the same slope as 9th coupe only slightly bigger so that's where you would have to trim...it's too hard of a plastic to cut with scissors so a dremel or rotary saw work best

Yeah I was planning on getting civic si sedan for 8th for my si sedan 9th

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
173 Posts
Yea sedan and sedan work just make sure you measure and trim on both side not just one and get new 3m tape it doesn't even have to be the expensive one I use the one from autozone like 10$ and it is strong just let it sit(Dnt drive over 30) for a day; I power washed my car the next day and it held up fine

·
Registered
170 Posts
I have the same spoiler from ProCivic...it won't get "soft" with the heat, mine fits nicely!
beeshabo any chance you can post more pics of your roof spoiler?

·
Photoshop Masta
2,906 Posts
beeshabo any chance you can post more pics of your roof spoiler?
My roof spoiler is off right now. I might put it on in the future. I only have few good pics, that's one...here's a couple more. I never got around to taking close up shots. But it's nice and it really does add some character to the rear end.

·
Registered
170 Posts
My roof spoiler is off right now. I might put it on in the future. I only have few good pics, that's one...here's a couple more. I never got around to taking close up shots. But it's nice and it really does add some character to the rear end.

is it off for any particular reason? fall off or something or just wanted a new look?

·
Photoshop Masta
2,906 Posts
is it off for any particular reason? fall off or something or just wanted a new look?
Well I had my rear windshield re-tinted and the tint shop had to remove it. I was going to put it back on the next day but figured what the hell, change it up a little.

When I had it on I had NO issues, I used some exterior automotive 3M tape, that thing was solid.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I saw a photo of someone with the moonroof visor + the rear window visor + the read deck spoiler. It looked pretty sweet and was a CBP but I cannot remember if it was a sedan or coupe or even who it was or where I saw it on the forum. Does anyone have a photo of this setup?

·
Registered
170 Posts
KPlayground 9th Gen Carbon Fiber Rear Roof Spoiler

does anyone have this rear roof spoiler on there fb6??
11068836_901178933258417_886713224_n website.jpg

·
Registered
170 Posts
I am going to try and email kplaygorund to see if they have anymore photos of it on some more FB6's

·
Registered
155 Posts
Looks great just going to be a PITA to wax and maintain it to avoid discoloration and cracking from Cali sun. :grin:

·
Registered
429 Posts
Looks great just going to be a PITA to wax and maintain it to avoid discoloration and cracking from Cali sun. :grin:
That's why you have it clear-coated, first. ;)

241 - 260 of 260 Posts