9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on my way to the dentist

I could have sworn someone on this forum high beamed me in their 9thgen on the 60 freeway heading towards LA. That or it was a random high beam haha. Who knows maybe im seeing things

·
Registered
372 Posts
Probably seeing things. I am a paramedic see many people go through that lol. Just kidding may be someone from here. Should of pulled over to see what's up.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Question Authority
6,424 Posts
It was me. I was on my way home from Walgreens here in Bama.....:driving:

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
so how was your visit with the dentist???

·
Question Authority
6,424 Posts
Just for your enjoyment, when you go in for dental treatment, fake a panic attack and go all out over the pain. If you're a good enough actor, maybe you'll get some dilaudid. That's some really good stuff! I got on it when morphine didn't work at all after a serious injury. The nurse said morphine doesn't work on everyone. Looking back, I wish I never would have needed the dilaudid.....but it is really good stuff....LOL!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol i was actually taking my sister when she was on those meds, she was acting wierd AF so she couldnt drive

·
Registered
1 Posts
[rant]
Dear girl with brown hair driving a black 9th gen (non-Si) coupe,

I'm not sure if you're here, but if you are... PLEASE! Drive more responsibly. Cutting off people in three lanes while crossing the divider area is not cool. You weaved in and out of traffic (slow lane) when traffic was light, just to get off at Katella. You give us all a bad name... it's embarrassing.

[/rant]

Man... OK, I'm better now.

Didn't know that you needed a new login for 9th/civic.com. Hello all.

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
Was she at least cute?

·
Registered
331 Posts
That is why female have low rate car insurance than male lol!!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Oh my god! I thought you were describing me for a second. I was running a little late driving at 11am today on my way to school. 5-S exit Jeffrey in Irvine. So phewww!
Heyy! Some of us ladies can drive though! :D hahah

·
Registered
325 Posts
Welcome!

You have an interesting reason for becoming a member in this forum. When I read "Dear girl..." I thought you wanted to hook up with a cute chick, lol. Or perhaps your rant is part of a ploy.

·
Registered
398 Posts
9th Gen SI in L.A in 110

It was really nice seeing a fellow 9th gen si rolling next to you hehe, she was nice too.. Well who ever she was hope to see you soon ;) by the way it was in LA 110 S

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Westminster mall

Yo! I think I saw someone from the forum there today. Black lx coupe with decals saying something about the zombie apocalypse. Are you on this forum??

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using AutoGuide.Com Free App

1 - 20 of 158 Posts