9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 181 Posts

·
Read Only
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw that no one has made a South Florida thread yet so I figured I'd start one up where us folks here in Miami-Dade and Broward (for the most part) can congregate. I see a ton of civics down here in Miami so I'm sure some are members here. I guess we can start off by posting pics or mods (or mods-to-be). Right now I just have a stock LX coupe in PMM. All the mods I'm going to be doing to this car over the next few years are in my sig. Here are some pics of my ride.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Looks good like the color.

I can't wait for the SI to get here, had my buddy at the dealer call me that they got the 4 door in but imtold him no way I want the 2 door:woowoo:

·
Read Only
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks good like the color.

I can't wait for the SI to get here, had my buddy at the dealer call me that they got the 4 door in but imtold him no way I want the 2 door:woowoo:
I hear ya bro...I told the guys from Largo Honda that I wanted nothing to do with a sedan...I turn 24 tomorrow and have no kids...no need for it. Even if I would've been given the EX-L sedan with navi for the same price as the LX coupe, I still would've gone with the coupe. Unfortunately, Largo Honda had no coupes at all...the nearest one was the LX that I currently have and they had to drive it all the way from Stuart, FL down to Homestead...at least they lowered the price of the car to compensate for the miles they put on it. But yeah I'm definitely glad I got this one and not the sedan though the leather seats and navi would be nice.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Just added a new honda to the family my girl got the 2012 LX 4 door very nice not my couple of tea but I like it smooth and one hell of a gas saver thing does almost 40mpg on the streets:eek3dancesmiley: :eusa_dance:

Just talked to 2 dealerships about ordering and SI waiting to hear back from them.:eek3dancesmiley:

·
Read Only
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just added a new honda to the family my girl got the 2012 LX 4 door very nice not my couple of tea but I like it smooth and one hell of a gas saver thing does almost 40mpg on the streets:eek3dancesmiley: :eusa_dance:

Just talked to 2 dealerships about ordering and SI waiting to hear back from them.:eek3dancesmiley:
talk to Largo Honda and ask for Stephen Ludwig. He's the guy who helped me out and he can make it happen for you. Going to Rick Case or Brahman is just a waste of time and they won't budge on the MSRP at all. Largo Honda honors the edmunds.com true market value.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Im in Ft.Lauderdale. Bought it about 4 months ago and still haven't seen another si on the road yet. Where's everybody at? Still patiently waiting for some much needed coil overs. Any 12 si owners hit me up so we can bounce some ideas of each other.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Ft. Lauderdale here as well! "thatguy" makes a good point, I'm sure were all patiently waiting for some much needed coil overs!!

Anyone interested in starting up a monthly or even bi-weekly meet once this thread grows??

I think it'll be good to network with a lot of Si owners in the area.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I personally want to go down at least 2" and see how it looks. Cant make adjustments with the springs so ill wait it out. Id be interested in some meets when some mods come out. Ive had a hard on ever since I saw that full race has got a T kit that will be ready soon.

·
Registered
19 Posts
talk to Largo Honda and ask for Stephen Ludwig. He's the guy who helped me out and he can make it happen for you. Going to Rick Case or Brahman is just a waste of time and they won't budge on the MSRP at all. Largo Honda honors the edmunds.com true market value.
I was looking into that true market thing the other day. But it does not have the features I want on there website for the SI I want. I figured I would go with the printed certificate and then see what they add on top of the price for the extras I want.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Speaking of springs.. I stumbled on these last night. What are everyone's thoughts on these??

2012 Honda Civic Si Applications || H&R Special Springs, LP
H&R all I can say is you get what you pay for and there a good brand. Only thing with springs is you rear can't adjust it to get it just right and then your left with either cutting or heat the springs and after that you just lost your money on a good pair of springs. I would say hold out a little and see what comes out.

·
Registered
19 Posts
hey civicgeek87 thanks for the heads up at Largo, it ended working out great I called and a long time buddy of mine is a manager there we are working on a deal. Thanks

·
Registered
48 Posts
yo civicgeek we is twinsies lol... got the exact same PMM civic LX(same hubcaps). and im also in miami beach.. some meets would be awesome

·
Registered
464 Posts
Caught this thread kind of late, but figured I could try and keep it alive... SOP out of Miami...

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
511 Posts
Caught the thread late as well. I know Civicgeek in person and i have a '12 SI.
I'm new to civics and the whole japanese tuner scene, but would love to meet up with people that do it.
I am in between West Miami and Doral in Miami.

My Si is stock except for tints and wheel locks, sunburst color.
Looking to put HID's on, tint the fogs yellow, and then maybe a K&N intake which sounds like a beast.

If you're close-by hit me up and we'll have a couple beers and talk about cars sometimes.

·
Registered
13 Posts
What's up guys. I stay in West Miami. We gotta awaken the Si crew down here; this thread is dead. I'm down to meet up and hangout. P.S. My Si is slowly looking sexy :D

My baby.jpg

1 - 20 of 181 Posts