9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i recently was driving in salt lake and i saw a red HFP si. Just wanted to know if the owner of this car was on here?

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
I live in Ogden and have PMM Si Sedan. I know a guy who has a Black HFP Si and he lives in Sandy.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah? I saw this guy in Salt Lake and he had a red HFP Si, I was just on West Temple so i couldn't just stop and find out though.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Yeah, that red one was at Ken Garff Honda in downtown SLC. I looked at it but I don't like Red. I would love a Yellow HFP Coupe. But besides that I'll stick with my Sedan.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maybe it was just a dealer or someone

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
In Ogden I've seen a Red Coupe and Sedan Si, a Black Sedan Si and a White Si Sedan. There's also a Blue 8th Gen Mugen which is sweet!

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
Just passing through.

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
Actually I was on the Eastern side of the state, had come down through the Flaming Gorge and went south through Moab into canyon land country before heading back east for home in Michigan.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Safety test coming up!!

Hey guys. I've got to get my car all registered and have a safety test done. Just wondering if my car will pass because I have hid bulbs in her (but they are aimed well) and LED DRL's. I've noticed when I turn my high beams on it doesn't make much of a difference so I don't know if that will pass safety or does it not really matter? Thanks guys!

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Vanilla Ice is my hero!!!
539 Posts
I'm not sure how your state does inspections but those LED's probably won't pass.

·
Baned
8,533 Posts
Do you know what all they test/inspect? Have you talked to anyone that has recently had an inspection done? Do some research and try to time it just right so that you get the lazy worker who doesn't care and just passes everyone.

·
Registered
161 Posts
roll call utah people i been seeing alot of si around west valley hit me up on facebook and cruise somewhere on the weekend my facebook is kim la

·
Registered
2 Posts
recently moved out here to dugway, UT so if you see a 2dr with a Tennesse tag around Tooele or Salt Lake on the weekends feel free to say what's up

1 - 20 of 20 Posts