9th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I’m trying to sell a set of wheels and everyone seems to say they are fake but I can’t seem to find the exact replicas anywhere and when I do find one similar they are completely different please help and tell me why this is the case and why people swear they are fake
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Synthetic rubber

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
The big part is where it says “japan design” real volks say made in japan on the front and on the back or even some models will just say japan on the front and made in japan on the back and theres usually identification sticks on the inside of the wheel behind the spokes too

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The big part is where it says “japan design” real volks say made in japan on the front and on the back or even some models will just say japan on the front and made in japan on the back and theres usually identification sticks on the inside of the wheel behind the spokes too
See mine say Japan design on the front but made in Japan on the back, and I paid about 3500 honestly starting to feel like I got fucked

·
I Need A Vacation
14,137 Posts
One way is to weigh them compare the weight of those vs legit ones. Also I'm pretty sure legit ones are not multi lug fit and the writing looks off to me too. Just going by the picture I'm pretty certain they are fakes tons of fake wheels out there hopefully you have some recourse.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Its the font on the RAYS ENG that does it for me. The y is not even close compared to the legit volk wheel. And the eng is too tall of letters.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts