9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, we swapped in the 09 FA5 for a 13 si yesterday. Moving over from 8thgencivic.com. Looking forward to learning more about these cars and meeting some new ppl. O, and Im from South Carolina

·
Registered
28 Posts
Welcome! Would be interesting to hear your opinion from the 09 to the 13. And congrats on the new car!

·
Got Jiggy with Blue and liked it!!!
430 Posts
Welcome. There can never be too many old-timers.

Reactions: Digger

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
13 is a db sedan. So was the 09. Difference in 09 and 13 is night and day. 13 is WAY smoother on the road. I cant say much about the power because 09(jasper was its name) had i/h/e fp bp v2 cams and stg 3 clutch. So the 13 feels really slow compared to jasper(09). Its really not fair to compare the two. It shifts way smoother and there is way less drone. Seats are much more plush and i get a lot more in the way of electronics for about the same as the 09. The few things i dont like is the design on the seats. The lack of headroom(6'5, 250 lbs.) And the tiny shiftknob. I got big hands, so it feels like im shifting with a blow pop. Overall, I like the 13 alot more. Even with that terrible interior fabric.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts