9th Gen Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't see this too often. A street S2k done up strictly for performance, with a simple and clean exterior with baller performance mods.

Always loved S2000's and this is one hella nice s2000. Even tho it's very mild in terms of mod's, i still like it.

taken from canibeat

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
8th gen accord coupe sitting flush on Work Meister's = SICK!!

The new 8th generation Accord coupe's are probably my favorite Accord coupes out of that were produced in the past. The new design just takes it to another level and I really wanted to see one of these sitting on some proper looking wheels with the right size and stance and i found it!

Red and White is a killer combo.

and yes the mint Champ white ITR is sick too! But lets try to focus on the Accord Coupe :)
here's a link to his photo album where i got the pic's from http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157626516167576/with/5627002233/

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
nice...the accord looks way better than the itr. I really like the front look of the accord.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Nice and clean, ...but with those wheels and suspension setting, I wouldn't really say that it was "done up strictly for performance". I mean you could've gone with narrower wheels and still use the same tires which means you'll still have the same tire to road contact but with less rotational mass. As for the suspension setting, to be that low and not bottom out on any dips in the roads means that suspension has to be at max stiffness, ...not good if you do hit a dip while carving a turn as you'll just end up hoping off the apex and possibly off the road.

·
Registered
717 Posts
nice car little too low for me

·
Registered
717 Posts
nice accord.
I think it would look a bit better with a center cap on the rims

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.